Author Topic: Scarletts  (Read 51239 times)

Offline queenieconnor

Scarletts
« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2006, 15:14:23 PM »
best bar in calis friendly staff and never seen any problems and we have been going there everynight for the last 10weeks

Offline Cutz

Scarletts
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2006, 21:56:04 PM »
I agree with Jenny I would actually blame the fights on another bar which I will not mention. I could nevre see anyone from Scarlett Bar being trouble makers.

Offline BG

« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2006, 22:11:23 PM »
Sorry to say that this bar called the Scarlett's is the most overated in Calis,But is OK if you want to be bitten by over a million mossies.

Offline Jenny

Scarletts
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2006, 22:22:44 PM »
I think you'll find BG that its the most popular and busiest bar in Calis so it can't be that over rated!

Jenny.x.

Offline Cutz

Scarletts
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2006, 19:42:11 PM »
I wouldnt say it was overated at all and most people would probably agree as it is the best bar in Calis. It is the only bar that I have been in and had no problems at all with the service, bills etc
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 19:42:44 PM by Cutz »

Offline cheeks

Scarletts
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2006, 08:49:12 AM »
Everyone has their favorite bars and we will not all agree but to call a bar overated when it is nearly always busy seems strange especially when BG has commented that another bar in Calis is the best and whenever I walk past it is always empty.
Scarlett bar does not pretend to be a restaurant. it is a entertainment bar and it does this very well and Murat and Musty are just about the friendliest people you could meet.
I have bitten by mozzies in probably every bar in Calis hat i go in. Not really the bars fault. It is just nature 8)

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Scarletts
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2006, 20:13:56 PM »
Saw a fight once- but it was outside and nothing to do with the lads who actually broke it up. In fact that night we'd had salsa and break dancing so it merely addded to the entertainment! A great bar with super staff.

Offline Diana

Scarletts
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2006, 21:54:02 PM »
To the Scarlett Staff..........HELLO!!!!

Am out again very soon and can't wait to catch up with all the happening in Calis as I've been away for the longest ever (3 months!). Have got myself a proper job, so you'll have to make sure I have a good time as I don't know when I'll be back next!

Diana   :D 8) ;):P :)

PS Juliette, Adam, Danielle and Alice send there regards.  Said they loved the place had a great time and thought the Salsa and breakdancing sensational.  I'm confused though as some one called Kas(?) said they knew me well and he had a hairy belly.  I'm baffled!!!!!

Will without fail send any  Calis newbies to your bar as without shadow of doubt you have the best family atmoshpere, without pressure or stress. My girlfriends who came out earlier in the year were of the same opinion. Keep it up boys! :-\

Offline Dippey

Scarletts
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2006, 11:19:54 AM »
quote:
Diana - Have got myself a proper job..

How many times did you come over last year, I came over 10 times and saw you every time!!! did your last employer rumble you, if you want some more sicknotes...... ;)?

Dippz

Offline Diana

Scarletts
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2006, 13:07:04 PM »
Hi Dippey.  Every job has perks......last one had lots of holiday or I could "work" away from home.  Calis as good a place as any!

New job in Tuberculosis, will be fab as lots of Travel and I can even "manage" Turkey as my region!  So crash course in Turkish necessary.  Any  volunteers please?????????????

Diana

PS  Wish I knew who you are Dippey, you have clear advantage over me!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf