Author Topic: kale park  (Read 4807 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
kale park
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 18:05:40 PM »
It was such a beautiful day today; the sun was shining in a clear blue sky and we were floating around in skimpy t shirts it was so warm... so we decided to go to Kale Park for lunch.

It is the second time I have been. Last time (summer 2008) the service was so appalling I who always leave a tip knowing how low wages are wasn't allowed to by my friends...

This time the service was better.

Anyway, I who rarely drink decided to have a gin and tonic - I mearly fell off my chair when I saw the measure of gin; practically filled half the glass. Nice that they had Shweppes Tonic to go with it.

Anyway, my meal last time compared extremely favourably to what my mates had but i couldn't remember what i had had so I went for grilled vegetable salad with feta cheese and rocket 8TL. Dogan had mixed seafood pizza 12TL

Well, the vegetable were clearly fried not grilled however it was very tasty and I don't really care about the fat but those on weight watcher diets might want to beware. Bit skimpy on the rocket (2 very small leaves)and feta cheese though.

Dogan's pizza was very nice and I had 2 pieces as there weren't quite enough vegetables for me.

Total bill including the G&T, two meals and 1 beer 30TL.

Lovely view but if you are thinking of going in the day and don't want to sit inside then the sun disappears behind the mountain about 2pm and then it gets markedly cold.

Sign at entrance mentioned the Cavery 17TL on Sundays but afraid I didn't notice if it included a drink.

Offline Old Daffodil

kale park
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 19:18:53 PM »
We enjoy eating at Kale Park but I am sorry to see that the wood is looking so neglected and unattractive in front of the restaurant.It is also dangerous.Where the planks are becoming weak and warped you can easily trip over them and they are extremely slippery when it rains. Maybe some gravel or non slip tiles would be a better option.

Offline wickwilly

kale park
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2010, 17:33:17 PM »
If you pre book a table then the 17Lira for the Sunday roast includes a beer. If you just turn up it does not.

WW

Offline masonagk

kale park
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2010, 17:36:22 PM »
Where is the Kale Park from Calis ?

Offline philrose

kale park
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2010, 06:34:41 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by masonagk

Where is the Kale Park from Calis ?

Fethiye - If you look up at the old castle on the hill Kale Park is right next door.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf