Author Topic: Dennis The Menace  (Read 5738 times)

Offline Cagdasarah11

• Banned - Self Promo
Dennis The Menace
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2011, 16:41:48 PM »
Hi All, I am sorry that my previous posting has caused so much interest of the wrong kind. Please be assured I meant no harm. Yes I am English, and I type pretty much as I text and unfortunately sometimes the odd spelling mistake gets through. Sorry Scunner, but I am a little too young to remember Dennis the Menace, but my dad tells me Dennis and gnasher were characters in his favourite comic the Beano. For your information I am coming out to Calis to be with Cagdas for the whole of the summer and had originally hoped that I could tap into the forum to get to know the place and people better. You can be sure I appreciate all your kind  :) comments and hope that going forward I can ask forum members for their advice and support. Hopefully we can now draw a line under this rather unfortunate episode. Your humbled and much chastened servant, Sarahx
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 18:35:42 PM by Cagdasarah11 »

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Dennis The Menace
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2011, 19:27:14 PM »
Sarah, you are too young to remember Dennis the Menace?  He has been in the Beano for 51 years and still going strong, so no need to remember him.  If you were born in the last 51 years good old Dennis has always been there.

Offline Cagdasarah11

• Banned - Self Promo
Dennis The Menace
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2011, 14:56:48 PM »
ThiS IS A GERAT RESTERENT AND BAR. i THNiK EVREY ONE SHOULD TRY DENNiSE THE MENiCE  :)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Dennis The Menace
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2011, 14:58:04 PM »
350,000 posts and even now I can be surprised by the stupidity of people, especially these two idiots. Topic is now totally ridiculous and for the sake of saving any more shame or embarrassment, is locked.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf