Author Topic: Zayra Restaurant  (Read 23401 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2012, 13:11:57 PM »
Myself and Carole just had the special daytime menu, excellent value for money, food seved hot very tasty. will certainly go again
Mark

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2012, 10:22:50 AM »
Does anyone know if they will have football on today?
Was thinking of doing lunch and Man Utd v Liverpool in Calis today and would like to give this place a try?

Ian  :)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2012, 08:09:22 AM »
Like Karaokemark - we had the day time menu yesterday.
We got there later than we planned (3pm) and the place was empty so you often fear the worst when you are the only ones in a place - we needn't have worried.

The young man (Esref) met us before we walked in and was really genuinely warm and friendly.

We had a large bottle of water with a starter (a sort of fried meatball) which he recommended with a side salad and bread and the usual 2 dips. Gill then had a Chicken and Mushroom Pasta and I had the Mexican Chicken and it was really nice.

This was followed by 2 coffees at 1.5 TL each

So all this for 25 TL - I even slightly upped my mandatory 10% tip policy which tells you it must have been good as this really doesn't happen very often  ;)

You should give this place a try - it is worth the effort and he is such a nice young man who deserves to do well  :)

Offline Pi55y

Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2012, 10:02:59 AM »
Four of us had the 10 TL daytime menu on Sunday and it was excellent, really good value and tasty. Esraf is really friendly and the restaurant has a really nice atmosphere and is spotlessly clean. I think it will become a regular venue for a spot of lunch.

Offline cobbydalers

Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2012, 18:04:18 PM »
Went today at almost 5pm daytime menu still available,excellant value for money the meal was beautifully presented,hot and tasty.We will certainly be going again,Esref is a superb host very welcoming,we wish him well for the oncoming season.

Offline grizabella

Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 08:04:57 AM »
So nice to read all these positive comments for a new Turkish establishment.Well done Esref long may it continue.Wish you well for the forthcoming season.Good to gear about places away from the promenade doing good business especially during the winter.

Offline julesbob0303

Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 21:15:24 PM »
Please can someone explain where this new restaurant is?  I have gone back to page 1 and tried to visualise the area, but I'm lost!!  :(

Is it after Cafe Pazaar and the Roka - further on?  Our apartment is near here so it might turn out to be our new local!!   :)

Also (off topic!), is the new Bostans in the same area?  I've been away too long; just can't picture where Bostans is either, though it was my favourite sea front place for morning coffee and orange juice (and evening efes at sunset)!!!  [:o)]

Thanks!   ;)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 21:18:30 PM by julesbob0303 »

Offline Julesp

Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 21:42:21 PM »
You need to turn down the road at Cafe Pazaar Corner

Bostans is opposite Alo 24

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 22:51:59 PM »
From what I can gather it is on the same street at The Harman Hotel? Going there next Thursday.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Zayra Restaurant
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 23:09:34 PM »
No I think the next one - heading Fethiye way. Parallel to Harman Street - the one dead opposite the entrance to the market.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf