Author Topic: Thanks All  (Read 13820 times)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Re: Thanks All
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2015, 09:46:16 AM »
I'll be busy round about then.

I don't do Facebook either AOK   8) 8)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2015, 10:18:34 AM »
Got to say that I am surprised and disappointed that no announcement was made here on CBF by Volcan or Jo. Particularly after they told us at the beginning of this thread to watch this space!

I'm neither surprised, nor disappointed.

It doesn't surprise me as I've seen this scenario happen so many times over the years - businesses use CBF when it suits them to advertise menus, music nights etc, but as soon as CBF no longer figures in their marketing strategy (if you could even call it that) off they pop never to be seen again. 

Are the former owners of VOJO'S guilty of this - you can make your own minds up there.

I'm not disappointed as I'd never been in their bar and if it was still there, it'd be most unlikely I would in the future.  But thats just me - I know it was popular with several members of CBF.

As regards their new place...  I don't do Gocek.  Ever.  Horrible place.

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2015, 16:16:25 PM »
If anyone had WIFi organised by Volkan.   Volkan has put the phone number and details of the company he used on Facebook, for people to get in touch with this place directly to get hooked up again.    If you are not on F.B. and want the number, I have it.  Just p.m. me.   ;)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 17:13:50 PM by Jacqui Harvey »

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2015, 20:46:10 PM »
Volkan has not, to my knowledge, left Calis.
He has taken a job for the season in Gocek.  Unfortunately they still need to eat:(

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2015, 20:49:23 PM »
No, he has not left, when I said moving away, I meant work. He is just working as a Restaurant Manager in Gocek.   Hopefully, he will be back next year with a place in Calis. 
As Anne said, he has to make a living.  ;D

Offline VOJOs

• Newly Registered
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2015, 21:19:26 PM »
Hello guys. First of all we would like to thank everyone who supported us while we were at vojos and also like to apoligiese we did not have a time to explain our seven.  But believe in me When i say this it hasnt been easy. One day we have a place and next day we dont.  Its been very hard as some of you might know things dont move very quick and easy in Turkey. Even when we post on Facebook about the announcement of our decision to take a year out we were still hopefull that a Miracle was gonna happen and we were going to have a new vojo.

i can now confirm here as well as i am currently working as a manager in a restaurant in Göcek and jo is still in çalış and will be working in Hospitality very soon as well.

As good close friends knows and some of them already said we just like anyone has bills to pay and this will also open up our eyes and hopefully bring new ideas.

On behalf of myself and everyone at vojo we would like to thank you and see you soon in our new venture. Until then god Bless

Ps sorry for the unnecessary capitals as was using the phone to type

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2015, 00:06:02 AM »
Never doubted you for a moment Buggerlugs!!!! Know how much effort you put into making Vojo's a success....AND IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!! Greedy money-grabbing landlords have a lot to answer for.  You know how much Jim and I appreciated yours, Jo's and the family's help and support when Jim's health issues gave us grief.  Can't wait to see you back running your own business in Calis.

Offline charlste

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2015, 19:01:40 PM »
I have PM you Jacqui for the details.Thankyou

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2015, 20:18:47 PM »
Yes, I have replied. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo