Author Topic: Buildings and Contents Insurance Recommendation  (Read 3877 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Buildings and Contents Insurance Recommendation
« on: November 13, 2013, 11:54:14 AM »
On receiving our renewal notice for the Villa's Buildings and Contents insurance with a whopping 18% increase on last year, we decided it was time to search out a better quote.  So we were delighted when the first 'broker' we visited was able to offer us, within ten minutes of arriving, three competitive quotes from three good insurance companies, which did not reduce any of our cover, in fact in a couple of items actually improved it.  The service we received was good, we were given some good advice and recommendations, and the cay was not bad either!  Best of all was the fact that we were able to save a stonking 330TL on the original quote.  We are going to go back next year to see what they can do for our car insurance.

So UBT and Mrs Tickets are delighted to recommend Renar Sigorta for buildings and contents insurance, we dealt with their Customer Advisor Dina who spoke good English and was personally very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly.  Nice and easy to find too, right next door to McDonalds in Fethiye.

Incidentally when checking out this subject on CBF I see that Kayakebab had a similar experience with both Renar and Dina.  So our experience was not just a one off.

Offline fishman

• Newly Registered
Re: Buildings and Contents Insurance Recommendation
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 17:37:19 PM »
Hi
Have they got a email address our insurance is due in February so we always do ours though email because we don't normally get out to turkey before may
Would be good to get another quote Thanks

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 17:40:12 PM »
Absolutely agree with UBT, Dina is really helpful and always tries various companies for the best deal then once she has found the best quote gets a further discount if no claim have been made.

One of our policies was up for renewal whilst we were out of the country last month, I went to see Dina before we went away with the intention of paying early but the insurance company system would not allow early payment.

Dina assured me she would ensure that we were covered from the due date and we could pay when we returned 3 weeks later.

Sceptically I went to see here upon our return and true to her word, as I walked in the door she produced the renewed policy.

Would recommend Dina wholeheartedly.  8)

Offline Hamlet

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 17:47:59 PM »
Hi
Have they got a email address our insurance is due in February so we always do ours though email because we don't normally get out to turkey before may
Would be good to get another quote Thanks

dinagokdeniz@argrup.org

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2014, 18:15:14 PM »
Thanks Hamlet,she is sorting me out some quotes too.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2014, 09:57:46 AM »
Hamlet tried this email address but it comes back undelivered are you able to check to see that this is the correct one?

Many thanks

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2014, 10:23:51 AM »
After being burgled 11years go and receiving 750lira from a turkish insurance company for what i would say was half the contents of the house lost including aircon units i would pay that bit extra and go with intersure uk because turkish companys that i dealt with do not pay out on any items bought from the uk.And if you do not have receipts for items bought in turkey they dont and wont pay out.And after waiting nearly 10 weeks you might get your money.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2014, 11:03:21 AM »
Hamlet tried this email address but it comes back undelivered are you able to check to see that this is the correct one?

Many thanks
Teetee that e-mail address gets through for me OK.  However, we saw her this morning so she is still there, but I noticed that on her business card there was a slightly different address Idinagokdeniz@argrup.org.  If either of these e-mails do not get through them her number is 0090 252 614 04 01, and mobile is 0090 554 364 1429.

Offline Janbee

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2014, 13:45:15 PM »
We went there today for our travel Insurance and the service was excellent, they were very helpful and explained clearly what we would be getting for the cost.  When we need to renew our building and home insurance we will go there and get a quote. 

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2014, 14:40:10 PM »
Thanks UBT will try this new email if not will call.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf