Author Topic: February half term  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
February half term
« on: December 20, 2008, 23:04:05 PM »
Yah just booked my flight tickets for Feburary half term hols.
So happy to be going back to Calis. Anyone else going to Calis in Feb half term?

Offline julesbob0303

February half term
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2008, 23:17:12 PM »
Wish I was, Karen!  May have to stay home that week  :( .  Really want to go in the Easter holidays and again the May Bank Holiday in time for the carnival.  As we didn't win the lottery tonight  [xx(] , I guess we'll have to give Feb half term a miss.  Gets very expensive having to buy five flights, cos the kids just wont stay home.   :-\

We also all need new passports - another expense we could do without.  :(  At least its the last ones we will have to buy for the kids - they'll hopefully be able to buy their own when these new ones expire.   :)

Gutted we can't go, but hope you have a great time, and so happy to see that you are going back to Calis.   ;)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
February half term
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2008, 23:23:13 PM »
Hi Julie darling, I am so happy that I am happy to be going back to Calis if that makes sense!
Bargain flite prices though £137 each return, thought that was really good for school hols Thomas Cook if you are interested

Offline julesbob0303

February half term
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2008, 23:38:05 PM »
Aw don't start me!  That sounds a brilliant price.  Might have a sneaky look!   :-\

Hubby will kill me though if I spend any more - one day off work last Friday with flu, and I ordered new leather sofas from Tesco Direct!  Was only supposed to be reminding myself what food we needed as he offered to do the shopping!  (Couldn't sleep cos the puppy next door was bloody barking all day!!)   :)

Sofas arrived last night - lovely!  But, thinking of it, we could have gone to Calis for a week (in February half term, lol) instead.  :D

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
February half term
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2008, 23:45:26 PM »
I loove leather setees but not as much as I love Calis!
Can not believe my bargain flights I can not wait to be back in my beloved Calis, taking my younger son with me (non autistic) will be great  I hope!

Offline GailAhmet

February half term
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2008, 14:26:01 PM »
Unfortunately it looks like I shall be back, Half Term, Easter, May Bank holiday, hopefully Murat will be  in the UK before I have to do the long stretch in the Summer!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf