Author Topic: cash or cards?  (Read 1334 times)

Offline beagreat

cash or cards?
« on: May 17, 2011, 14:20:47 PM »
Coming to Calis in July, and haven't been to Turkey for many years. Are there plenty of ATM's around, or is it best to bring cash (sterling) or travel cash cards?

Offline Piscoe

cash or cards?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011, 14:36:02 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum.

There are plenty of ATM's in Calis as well as places to change your sterling. Personally I bring a combination of both but always take sterling out of the machines in calis and fethiye.

Enjoy Calis!!

Offline beagreat

cash or cards?
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 14:44:16 PM »
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply! I usually go to Kyrenia(have family there and am going again in September) but am really looking forward to Calis. I have many happy memories of Feithye and Calis. We used to stay at the Yacht Hotel in Fethiye - what a great laugh that was!

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
cash or cards?
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 16:35:22 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by beagreat

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply! I usually go to Kyrenia(have family there and am going again in September) but am really looking forward to Calis. I have many happy memories of Feithye and Calis. We used to stay at the Yacht Hotel in Fethiye - what a great laugh that was!

You should go & have a look at the Yacht for old times sake, you won't recognise it these days, very posh  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf