Author Topic: Flood  (Read 9120 times)

Offline hazel dorrington

Flood
« on: December 16, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »
Have just heard the river has burst its bank and flooded some of my neighbours. There garden and swimmimg pool under water.
Engin(Fethiye Property Services) has just sent me some photos of my property to show me that the water missed my property. This is thanks to all the work he did, in raising my garden for me last year.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Flood
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 00:36:40 AM »
Well thanks Hazel, we're all glad to hear that your property is intact, but that does not tell us much. Which area is your property in and which complexes are adjacent[?] Perhaps you can put somebody else's mind at rest 8)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Flood
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 07:13:20 AM »
I went over the upside down bridge yesterday and the banks on both sides had collapsed but had a lorry tipping mud into the slides, that was before the fierce storm we had last night!

Offline quackers

Flood
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 09:05:26 AM »
A lot of the Site's in Ciftlik/ Koca Calis area are flooded also the rivers/streams are full. Hopefully going down as the rain has stopped

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Flood
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 10:10:21 AM »
I put some pictures in the Saglik section for those who have properties on there. I'll try and move them here if I get time today.

Hopefully not too much damage but I fear the worst again as the house in the first picture has a very high balcony compared to many others. However when this was taken it looks as if the water is actually dropping.

Taken by sunnyd:

The road from Saglik towards Dephne Pension

The road from saglik by the pool towards Telmessos

The back of Saglik near to Dephne's
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:16:39 AM by stoop »

Offline hazel dorrington

Flood
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 15:32:20 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

Well thanks Hazel, we're all glad to hear that your property is intact, but that does not tell us much. Which area is your property in and which complexes are adjacent[?] Perhaps you can put somebody else's mind at rest 8)

My property is opposite Zakkum Villas in Yerguzlar Caddesi. The river broke its banks by the Dikkmen Motel. Which is situated facing the river near the pedestrian bridge. After crossing the upside down bridge turn left.

Offline tel

Flood
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 17:00:26 PM »
Sorry Stoop thats just how it looks today,after a lovely day with sun. Its now stormy and raining again here. The sea was a picture today and the water nearly up to Mutlus sun umbrellas and high waves.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Flood
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 20:02:52 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by kenkay

This is the beauty of having Fethiye Property
Services or someone similiar looking after your property.  There are no worries.  They inform you and they take photographs and send them to you.  Well worth every penny to have the peace of mind others don't have ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Flood
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 00:14:01 AM »
That's a good point Jacquie. We pay to be kept informed and it is good
to know things are being checked.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 00:15:08 AM by stoop »

Offline micky mouse

Flood
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 20:10:45 PM »
Hi tell,if you are out and about could you please check out mine,pauls,and carols please,I would be most grateful.At least your not under two feet of snow drifs here at present and freezing ones nuts off.Happy xmas to you and sue and looking forward to mid april when hopefully ill be out for 9 weeks.I have my ticket nice day flights £176.00 return pays to book early.Thanks again mate,Micky.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf