Author Topic: Day in Kayakoy  (Read 5756 times)

Offline AndyLin

Day in Kayakoy
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2011, 10:54:54 AM »

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Day in Kayakoy
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2011, 12:06:04 PM »
Wow how gorgeous is that!

Offline Linda

Day in Kayakoy
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2011, 14:40:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by AndyLin

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/n.php?n=gunays-no-apostrophe-garden-and-izela-restaurant-deserve-the-description-of-paradise-2011-05-04

Found the above link for the Gunays Gardens, looks really nice.

It is ..... and I can speak from personal experience! In an idyllic setting, wonderful service and a gorgeous menu ... highly recommended daytime and evening  8)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Day in Kayakoy
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2011, 19:07:27 PM »
We often pop into Kaya Koy during the day, and spend our time around a pool in one of the local establishments, and have lunch. However, we have young children, and as much as I like the look of the Gunays Gardens, I wonder how they would feel about having us visit with children just to use the pool and have lunch??  Also, what sort of a menu do they offer during the daytime, and do they offer childrens meals? thanks..

Offline Donna2202

Day in Kayakoy
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2011, 07:42:50 AM »
Gunays Garden have a lot of families staying there and so always welcome children. I was there yesterday using the pool with my little boy. They have a lovely lunch menu and do offer children's meals. They'll also cook anything you ask for if it's not on the menu for children as my little one loves spaghetti bolognese which they always do for me.

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2011, 11:11:58 AM »
We were there a few days ago as well. Fantastic setting, great food and very tranquil.  If you want something more lively then Muzzys place is probably better.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf