Author Topic: BANNING SOMEONE 4 NOTHING?  (Read 4809 times)

Offline casey

« on: July 31, 2006, 00:41:21 AM »
You did it. Now you will regret it.I DID NOTHING WRONG AT ALL JUST TALK AND YOU WANT ME DEAD FOR IT.

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
BANNING SOMEONE 4 NOTHING?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 01:23:07 AM »
Webbstar/Casey - that dual personality of yours seems to be getting you in trouble again.
If a 3rd personality should appear then we really don't want you dead but I'm sure we'd all chip in for a good psychiatrist for you.
Paranoid too & threatening - it's gonna cost a lot to sort you out.
Bye, Bye
Linda

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 06:18:18 AM »
I'm going to leave this one on Casey/Webster. A sort of obituary. Linda says it all really.

Stoop

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 06:26:24 AM »
There's nothing wrong with him that a 9mm lead injection between the eyes wouldn't cure!

Offline pashka

• Sutton, Surrey, UK
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 06:33:05 AM »
KayaKoyuOldBoy.
A bit harsh, but probably fair.

Offline brummyboy

• Crocodile Dudlee
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 06:42:30 AM »
:-\i feel a right prat for backing you now webby

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 08:03:38 AM »
Brummy,

Don't! He can be a fairly nice chap when he is sober. It's pretty obvious though that the longer the night goes on the worse he gets. ALL his drivel comes out late at night/weekends. He also seems to have a major problem with the mods on here - maybe that stems back to his school days/upbringing?? Only he knows the answer to that. Anyway it's Scunner's forum and he has the final say on who goes and who stays.

Stoop
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 08:05:39 AM by stoop »

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 08:09:28 AM »
Its like being back at bloody school ,all the older wiser ones or so they think are telling everyone else what to say when to say it ,people dont have to read all posts if they dont want,seems to me if you dont agree with one of the GODS you are not welcome on the site ,all the banter going on is one persons veiws,i think some of the things you are saying are bloody disgusting ,get a bloody life killing people shooting people whats going on grow up lets carry on talking about rally important issues like where can i save 1tyl on an efes thats far more important,but dont tell someone the wrong place to or the higher ups {the gods}will put a contract out on you.

Lance :(:(

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 09:28:49 AM »
not really sure what has been said Ive read a lot of comments from all people on this site and think that tempers and loseing self control are bad,I've been guilty of both, but i hope never to be rude or insulting to any individual member, somtimes the mods who give their time freely can get peeved as we all can but they do what some times is a thankless task (so thanks to you now) webby and crossie before him over stepped the bounds,there is no needed for a verbal kicking to now take place this isn't the steps of the rome forum,we are aldults(well sometimes)and should have reasoned debaits not slanging matches, sorry to go on but should be nicer more polite to one another.(you can guess who had an argument this weekend and who's in the dog house) :-\[:o)]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 09:30:51 AM by c1 »

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 09:28:59 AM »
If you don't read the posts how do you know if you like what is being said or not? :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf