Author Topic: Massage By German Lady  (Read 2397 times)

Offline Mia

Massage By German Lady
« on: September 03, 2006, 14:47:06 PM »
Dont know if this is the place to put this so apologies if it should be elsewhere.

This is on behalf of friends who were approched by a German lady who offered them massages for 20 lira and reflexology for 30 lira. She seems to go around hotels offering her services.

One of my friends has the massage (and this friend is a trained massuse in the UK, working with sports injuries) and she said this lady is in no way qualified and to steer clear. Also she said clearly she wanted the massage only but the lady kept trying to touch her feet saying reflexology would help her. Refelexology should never be carried out without a full consultation of a persons medical history first. Neither should a massage really. Not that the massage my mate got was a proper massage. More like a quick back rub.

Anyone know her or had a massage?

Offline lindacarl

• Pontypool - which is in WALES not England
Massage By German Lady
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 16:47:52 PM »
Mia
You'll find that most massages in Turkey are not as your friend was trained. Whether the masseurs are trained or not I don't know. Sometimes massages are good, other times they are not. There are so many different varieties of massage & masseuse, some gentle others really get into the muscles that unless the person concentrates on the spine & does something really manipulative, that they shouldn't, that it's hard to tell. I've had swedish massage from plenty & every masseuse is different - some much better than others.

I actually trained in Swedish Massage & before you all ask - NO - I don't intend doing it as it's bl..dy hard work if you really want to get results. It also hurts my thumbs as I like to do really get into the muscles, I tend to use a special crystal ball massager to really work those knots out now. I reserve my massages now for Carl.

Had quite a few massages in Turkey & unlike here they never take your medical history. You're in a holiday resort, they are unlikely to see you again so why would you want to sit down for 30mins having a consultation before the massage? I think it was up to your friend to tell her of any possible medical history before the massage was started.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Massage By German Lady
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 18:09:17 PM »
is this the same lady that totes for buisness on the beach if it is she gave my friend a excellant massage she had a stiff arm and afterwards felt great

Offline Mia

Massage By German Lady
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 21:20:30 PM »
Ive been told shes Blonde, light eyes (maybe blue, speaks fluent Turkish and English as well as German and possibly in her late 40s but loos good on it.

I guess everyones different in what they expect from a massage. I just know my friend felt it was a crap massage.

Living here i am yet to find a good massuse in this area. Anyone can give a name id be happy to try them out (someone that works from a shop tho).

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Massage By German Lady
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2006, 00:16:54 AM »
no the lady i,m refering to was dark haired

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Massage By German Lady
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 08:18:23 AM »
Hi all this woman accosted me and my friend while on the water taxi we were upstairs and she came up trying to sell her services think she may have had one or two efes.blond hair blue eyes might have looked half decent 20 years ago bit rough round the edges now we both thought that wasn't all she was trying to sell but i can understand that with us two he he we declined her offer.

Lance :D

Offline Mia

Massage By German Lady
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2006, 19:23:37 PM »
MMM....well others have said she goes and massages on boat trips, but i dont know about the water taxi  :o

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Massage By German Lady
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2006, 20:59:42 PM »
oil. everytime

Offline Mia

Massage By German Lady
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf