Author Topic: Pasa Kebab  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Pasa Kebab
« on: October 23, 2006, 21:30:39 PM »
As most of us know eating in the Paspatur in Fethiye can be quite expensive. Don't get me wrong its a very nice place to eat but for those on a budget, live in Turkey or like me tight are as knats chuffer! Then you may like to know of the place we stumbled across.
Pasa Kebab (pr. Pasha Kebab)just around the corner from the Paspatur (I will get the address later)

This place is great! not just because of the price of 28 lira for a meal for 2 with drinks but the food was fantastic too. Kaytee wanted an Iskenda kebab which you can't find everywhere but this place does and it was gorgeous. If you do go you just have to try the 'Pasa special' you won't be disapointed.

Offline Fran

Pasa Kebab
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 13:37:52 PM »
Couldn't agree more, we have eaten there loads of time never had a bad meal yet, and always good value for money.

There is another smaller restaurant about three doors down which is also good can't remember the name though [?]
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 13:39:39 PM by Fran »

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 14:46:18 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Steve B
Kaytee wanted an Iskenda kebab which you can't find everywhere but this place does and it was gorgeous.

WARNING
This may be slightly off topic but you can get Iskender kebab at Dalaman airport.  It is not very expensive but it tastes crap.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 15:49:58 PM »
Best Iskender Kebap in my wifes opinion : :) is at the Gar Lokanta opposite the big bus station, different prices for tourists and  locals though [:(!][:(!]
But must agree about Pasha Kebap,we have eaten there countless times, FANTASTIC service food & value for money, :D
Gordy
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 15:52:07 PM by GordonA »

Offline jwood

• Nottingham, UK
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2006, 16:17:31 PM »
We always go to Pasha once or twice in a 2 week visit, always good food, good service and good price !

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2006, 20:40:15 PM »
Sounds a good place to check out.All someone needs to do now is give us some directions on how to find the place.Thanks in advance:D

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 21:22:01 PM »
From the main dolmus stop in Fethiye near the big mosque....Go to the top of the hill and turn right. continue for about 500 meters and you will pass the HSBC bank. Cross the road and it is about 50 meters further on. Another 20meters on is the other restaurant mentioned I think it is called Oz Safray. A few more steps is the entrance to Paspatur. :)

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Pasa Kebab
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 12:19:06 PM »
Tnks.Will give it a try next time i am over. 8)

Offline Susi

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2006, 10:49:54 AM »
Pasha Kebab is great eating place, place just past there is sharks bar
then Paspatur

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf