Author Topic: Massage, healing and tarot  (Read 2141 times)

Offline marianne

« on: March 13, 2007, 10:26:29 AM »
Did you all know there is an english lady who does all sorts of holistic stuff ?  Shes brilliant and really helped me destress when we came over to find a flood in our bathroom and mold growing everywhere.  She was recommended to me by someone who had a back problem sorted by her and I have no hesitation to recommend her to anyone.  She does loads of stuff from the usual aromatherapy massage to special hot stone and indian head massges. Shes a healer as well and does readings.  She really is special and I am amzed at the results.  Her prices are fab too - about a third of what I pay in the UK AND she can come to your own house.  She has a treatment room in Fethiye as well.  Anyone needing some pampering should call her and I have her details if anyone wants to email me.

Offline ay

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 09:01:14 AM »
If this is the lady that my family and I saw, she's fab and very on the ball. We saw an english lady who was from Fethiye. My friend who lives here, has used her before for reflexology and recommended her. I had an indian head massage to get rid of a stress headache, gone within a few minutes! My mother and sister both had aromatherapy massages and their tarot cards read, which turned out to be very accurate, she even predicted a baby in the family!
As I say, I'm not sure if it's the same lady but sounds similar. My friend has her number if anyone is interested.

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Massage, healing and tarot
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 11:15:34 AM »
Mmmmm!

Offline marianne

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 12:45:15 PM »
There has been many requests for her details,  I checked with her and she says its ok to put the number here as she advertises in Land of Lights as well
Jenna  0543 7628661

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Massage, healing and tarot
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 21:44:06 PM »
 :) Where is her shop in Fethiye. I think she sounds like the same lady someone told us about last year,:P

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf