Author Topic: Turkish bath  (Read 4013 times)

Offline joan

Turkish bath
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »
Atta Park Hotel,its in the old part of Fethiye on the far side of the harbour.

Offline lynnj

Turkish bath
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2008, 19:12:11 PM »
We went to the one at the Hotel Club E (just past the Aqua Park) in May.
Excellent - we've already booked for the day after we arrive in Calis next week! :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Turkish bath
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2008, 21:41:09 PM »
Definitley the Ata Park. They also do a free pick up service. Have tried several but this is the best. For "Rustic" and traditional try the one at the back of the Olu Deniz Lokanta in Fethiye opposite the Oto Gar. The massage is a bit "rough" though. My muscles ached for days after the massage which we had after the Turkish bath.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Turkish bath
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2008, 22:39:15 PM »
nearly all on our complex has given this a visit and raved about

Offline Lindar

Turkish bath
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2008, 11:16:03 AM »
How is it having a Turkish bath during the hot weather? Had one when I was there in March and enjoyed it but can't imagine going from boiling hot in the sun to being steamed indoors! Have been told that is very good to have one at the start of your hols to get a good tan after though.

Offline philrose

Turkish bath
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 12:22:45 PM »
Actually having a Turkish bath when it's hot, if you can face it:D, makes the outside temperature seem cooler when you eventually emerge.

Offline Jenny1

Turkish bath
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2008, 08:14:17 AM »
I had a turkish bath at the Oykun a few weeks ago. I was visiting Calis on my own for a week. Probably silly of me, I don't know? but I went on my own, thinking there would be other people there?
All in all, It was good, but I wouldn't go on my own again.
I I felt a bit uncomfortable as he kept tickling my feet, tum button and armpits? I told him to stop it, he said, sorry lady, but carried on anyway, think he was just having a bit of fun, but I didn't think it was appropriate with being on my own.
It cost 12 YTL, didn't want the massage! :) :)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Turkish bath
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2008, 10:10:46 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny1

I had a turkish bath at the Oykun a few weeks ago. I was visiting Calis on my own for a week. Probably silly of me, I don't know? but I went on my own, thinking there would be other people there?
All in all, It was good, but I wouldn't go on my own again.
I I felt a bit uncomfortable as he kept tickling my feet, tum button and armpits? I told him to stop it, he said, sorry lady, but carried on anyway, think he was just having a bit of fun, but I didn't think it was appropriate with being on my own.
It cost 12 YTL, didn't want the massage! :) :)

:o You should of given him a Good Slap Jenny and made a complaint, he was taking a bloody liberty!  Had you been Turkish, your 'family' would have paid him a personal visit to Complain  8)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf