Author Topic: Anna's Aparthotel  (Read 6649 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2010, 22:52:24 PM »
A bit good indeed :D

What could it be specifically that this few hundred square metres of Calis has, that makes aircon not required at all in July!

Offline Lynn Hurst

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2010, 23:13:54 PM »
to be true :D

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2010, 23:30:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

A bit good indeed :D

What could it be specifically that this few hundred square metres of Calis has, that makes aircon not required at all in July!

Yes that did worry especially with the temperatures as they are at present. :)

Offline cheers

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2010, 00:56:08 AM »
Am here now and aircon is a PRIORITY! The breeze just dies at different times of the day and if your room has the sun on it, it is literally a sweatbox!  At night it is very humid on the front so as I say aircon is a PRIORITY!

Offline Brandi

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2010, 19:03:51 PM »
just returned from a fortnight at Anna aparthotel (opposite Genpa).
Well reading this thread what mixed reviews!!

On arrival we were taken aback at the size of the room, which is compact.  We had aircon, which indeed is charged extra, but so it is in Calis I believe.  We expected £3 per night so £25 per week was ok.

The rooms although compact, where clean and the sheets and towels changed regularly.  Wasnt convinced when we arrived that we had made the right choice but we were won over by the end of the fortnight.  They couldn't do enough for you. Yes we paid as we went along rather than running up a tab which was probably the best way to do things as they did seem to think we had had things we hadnt paid for. However when we said we had paid they were ok and there was no big to do about it.  Meals (snacks and breakfasts) were good.  Certainly the accommodation was very basic - Turkey 6 years ago and not moved on but hey thats Turkey and we loved it.  You get a good deal for a good price/ Keep on top of your tab/ ask nicely for whatever you dont have and they will accommodate.  Don';t know who runs it, we didn't see evidence of english owners. The manager was fine as were the staff.  Good place, locals and ex pats use it - that speaks volumes !
Would I use it again - yes unless I wanted to spend a fortune on the beach front -  if you think the music at Anna is loud - try a hotel on the beach front !!!!

Offline june

Anna's Aparthotel
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2010, 20:34:26 PM »
The Aries is now the Orient....so as not to confuse!!!.....I liked Annas when we have been there with Andy and Pauline, what I saw I would stay there but when things change its difficult to judge straight away.....and yes the Dolmust is definately a compulsory bus  :)).....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf