Author Topic: yakamoz restaraunt  (Read 1563 times)

Offline eldestblade

• Barnsley, UK
yakamoz restaraunt
« on: August 02, 2010, 16:31:53 PM »
went to yakamoz on the promanade last saturday for an evening meal. after sitting down, the waiter opened a big bottle of water and instantly poured it into 2 glasses,obviously not optional.asked for tomato soup, only had lentil so we passed on that.i had lamb cassorole wich came in a clay pot and half my salad [which wasnt much] was squashed underneath it.i showed the waiter and he just laughed. the casserole was minus the lamb, veg was bland and the 6 chips were horrible and sweet.the wife had a steak,and when she had eaten the waiter said how did you find the steak madam?. i just lifted 2 chips up and there it was, said the wife.smallest steak in the world.throw in 2 bottles of miller 14 lira, and 2 fanta 6lira, water 2.5lira. total cost,70lira. we noticed most of the plates still had half the food on going back.we left and went to alo 24 as we had hardley eaten anything.verdict- nice setting, shame about the food.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
yakamoz restaraunt
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 18:10:57 PM »
Do as we do. Don't eat any of it. Say you will pay for the drinks and leave also say you didn't ask for water and knock 2TL off. No need to shout just be polite. It works for us.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf