Author Topic: NIG (Nicholas International Group)  (Read 14882 times)

Offline Denise40

NIG (Nicholas International Group)
« on: May 05, 2011, 11:53:40 AM »
Can anyone confirm or heard that NIG have abandoned their properties for the maintenance in Ovacik/Hisaronu, apparently they have not been pools and gardens, not paid for communal water and electric even though money has been sent to them. Have a friend who is worried as they are not answering calls or emails.
Thanks

Offline tony

« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »
NGPS have taken over the property management side of the business. Try 'Janet@ng-ps.com'.

Offline Dizzi

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 13:27:11 PM »
NGPS took over last year from NIG and were very good, until this year when they have stolen water and pool pumps, of which I have experience!!  Our complex had to get the Jandarma in to them.

I have heard they have done this on quite a few complexes (but don't take my word for it).

While I was there at the weekend I was told that Nicholas Homes had sold everything and were no more, both of their offices had gone!

NGPS office is still up in Ovacik and I was in there so I believe they are still operating, just mind!

Offline Dempava

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 16:06:57 PM »
Our complex decided to change from NH last year after receiving poor service to another maintenance company. Only to find NH hadn't paid water or electric bills! It cost us as a complex approx £2500 to get the water and electric re-connected. And, we were not the only complex to suffer!!

Offline Dizzi

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 16:22:06 PM »
What NG and Nic Homes done was they paid our electric bills but they failed to tell us they had stolen the electric meter and put it down at Brooklands IV in Hisaronu during construction etc plus when we got our statement there was electric on it for the Pinar Restaurant!  Well we got a bill in for over £5K communal electric for 5 apartments and one small villa, you can imagine everyones reaction...........needless to say we have now changed maintenance companies and are very happy with whom we have went with this year.  It has been a nightmare with both Nic Homes and NG to be honest and I would certainly never recommend them, but that's just my personal opinion.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2011, 16:51:41 PM »
Are any of you taking action to recover the money you had to pay from Nicholas Homes?

Offline hillside

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2011, 21:06:32 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

Are any of you taking action to recover the money you had to pay from Nicholas Homes?

You'd think that would be the answer but even with legal help I havent heard of anyone actually getting money from NGI. Owners on our site rented out their properties through NGI last year and havent been paid! They will TRY and pay them in 2 years! NG own 2 properties on our complex , didnt pay the complex maintenance last year, although they were occupied, and appear to not have any intention of contributing this year. Story is they have NO money to pay anyone with. In UK they'd be forced in to liquidation. Does Turkey not have a similar law, I know there is a debtors prison? It is a disgusting situation and has soured many owners experience.
NG-PS are a seperate company and I have to say, so far, are still doing an excellent job of our complex which looks brilliant

Offline Dizzi

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 10:22:22 AM »
We never paid the £5K and refuse to pay anything until NG-PS can give us definitive proof of the bills for our complex and not for everywhere else in Hisaronu!!

I agree with Hillside they done an excellent job last year with the complex, cleaning etc it was a much improved service far better than previous years, but again because of everything that has happened, I certainly wouldn't go again with them.

Offline PKHUGHES100

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 21:54:49 PM »
God this is spooky, because NH on the face of it appear a legitimate solvent organisation, they pay a fortune on PR and then apparently they end up going "pear shaped"! I have a friend in work who did swear by them and when I purchased in Ovacik was tempted but, went with another Company, thank heavens by all account based on this thread!

Kevin

Offline jonesy

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2011, 13:57:10 PM »
I have a friend's cousin who is owed big time by Nicholas. Apparently Alan Swain dissolved their UK company last year, they do not own Nicholas Aymere or Grove or Park any more, or shopping carzi, or even the Heights now, someone from Azerbeyzan bought it and Nurettin is manager.

My friend's cousin bought into the Heights and this is fifth year, when they should receive the last payment of £10,000 back and the TAPU, don't know how they will go on because it has been sold earlier in the year!  They have received 4 payments back of £10,000 each year, thus total payment for apartment would have been £50,000 and a TAPU, which now is up in the air.

By the way, Janet at NG-PS is Nurettin's IT Manager!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf