Author Topic: Really Good Vet  (Read 1347 times)

Offline anna-marie01

Really Good Vet
« on: June 08, 2011, 18:47:20 PM »
I cannot speak highly enough of Kerem the vet next door to the Bati Cafe. He is such a lovely guy who genuinely loves animals. We have just taken our 10yr old greyhound to him after finding a small lump on the side of his chest. He came out to our apartment to pick us up in his car and take us to his clinic where he sedated our dog, performed a small operation initially to take a biopsy, but on further inspection found the lump to be only grisle so promptly removed it, stitched him back up and brought us home! He is coming back Sat to check his stitches, and all this for only 80tl.
He is also currently looking after a street dog that got knocked down by a car on Mon and broke her front leg, and a street cat that he had to give a hysterectomy to as she had an infected uturus. He does this all out of his own pocket and never seems to get the recognition I think he deserves.

Offline Peter Lamb

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2011, 07:51:09 AM »
Hi Anna, so pleased your doggy is going to be okay, I know you were quite concerned. We were with" Honey " the street dog when the vet came to tend to her and I have to say he was wonderful, so caring and tender. If ever I had the need for a vet I wouldn't hesitate to use him. See you soon, Linsey.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf