Author Topic: Changing Management Companies.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline Rayza

Changing Management Companies.
« on: September 16, 2011, 16:12:22 PM »
We are on a complex of 6 apartments,and this year the pool and garden maintenance has not been up to the required standard. Therefore,as a complex we are considering changing management companies. Can anyone advise if this is easily done, and what are the legal requirements that we need to take into consideration? Do we all need to be in agreement to change companies? I have read somewhere about Condiminium Law, but not sure if this affects us as a complex of 6. Can someone put me straight on this and point me in the right direction please? I have taken on the task of looking into this before reporting back to the other owners. We will also need to look at having the communal electric and water being registered in someones name. I'm sure I will be asking plenty of questions along the way, so any advice is very much appreciated. Rayza

Offline hillside

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 16:18:04 PM »
A complex of 6 apartments doesnt need to have a condominium committee. Obviously you need to all be in agreement and employ 1 company to do the communal maintenance. Just get quotes, agree who you want and employ them next season.....

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 16:34:55 PM »
& if you get halfway decent company they will help you to get the utilities re registered, but there will be costs involved. If you're in Calis / Fethiye would it be worthwhile having an artesian water supply? You may not be able to use the water for the pool for around a year until it settles, but it would probably pay for itself several times over in the long run
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 16:35:27 PM by Liz 101 »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf