Author Topic: Cats and Kittens  (Read 4101 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cats and Kittens
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2011, 12:30:48 PM »
Eanie, Meanie, Miney and Moe

still being treated for sore eyes, two of them are blind in one eye but they are all healthy apart from that, we can see improvements everyday. :)

and this is little Miggy, his nose is better now :) and is looking for a new home :)

Brucie is still surviving very well and should have his first of four operations today :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 12:32:15 PM by tinkerman »

Offline Diverbaz 1

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2011, 18:09:22 PM »

quote:
This is little Binny, we found her in a dustbin, she has a bit of a sore nose but getting better every day

quote:

and this is little Miggy, his nose is better now and is looking for a new home

Make your mind up, his, her, is it Binny or Miggy??:D:D
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011, 18:11:25 PM by Diverbaz 1 »

Offline Jenny Daly

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2011, 19:18:51 PM »
Lovely to see all the photos of the kittens and cats - Binny looking really good, hope she is soon homed. Good luck with Brucie, keep us informed. lol x Big cuddle to Buster x Rory was pleased to see us when we returned, I told him he's got a new friend called Buster.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cats and Kittens
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2011, 20:30:33 PM »
its Binny stupid! Miggy lives in Ovacik:D

Offline june

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2011, 23:21:59 PM »
That's really good news on all fronts, so hope that continues....xxx

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Cats and Kittens
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2011, 07:29:43 AM »

Brucie at home at home this morning after his first operation last night :)

Offline june

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 19:33:53 PM »
Oh bless him Brucie George......he looks better than thought he might....what a brave boy.....all the best to him poor little boy, hope all the other ops go ok, keep us posted. Xxxxxx

Offline bunny4jeff

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2011, 14:46:30 PM »
How is Brucie doing after his op? Has he had any more that the one op as we speak? It may sound an odd thing to say, but it looks like at least some stray kitties and dogs are better off living in Turkey than in the UK...as vets here seem to have hearts of gold, in treating these poor animals free or at low cost. Can't imagine them doing that back home...:-/. I have two stray cats here, I would never be allowed any more; it was a miracle I could even convince the other half to accept our two, but I'd love to know if Binny/Miggy been given homes yet?

Offline Diverbaz 1

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011, 15:07:28 PM »

Andy is a bit tied up for a couple of days, so I will answer for him. Brucie George has had a second op and was resting up at home before the next one, he seems in good spirits considering what he is going through.

Binny is still around and waiting to find his permanent home, he also had a problem with one of his legs but is now ok again, thanks to the vet.

Offline bunny4jeff

Cats and Kittens
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 15:02:37 PM »
Sorry, not to do specifically with the topic, but as Andy is tied up, do u know anyone who can collect some things you might be able to sell for the Animal Aid? We are leaving for UK on Monday, tidying up, so we have a box and bag of stuff you might be able to sell for them. Not a lot of stuff but it could help bring in a few kurush :-0 We are in Calis/Gunlukbasi.
Cheers Baz
quote:
Originally posted by Diverbaz 1

Andy is a bit tied up for a couple of days, so I will answer for him. Brucie George has had a second op and was resting up at home before the next one, he seems in good spirits considering what he is going through.

Binny is still around and waiting to find his permanent home, he also had a problem with one of his legs but is now ok again, thanks to the vet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf