Author Topic: Caretta  (Read 1551 times)

Offline m495

Caretta
« on: March 21, 2012, 22:36:41 PM »
Hi,

I have been trying to get a hold of Dr John but I am getting mail failures from his normal email address.  The website is also missing and not getting any response from their phone number.

I know it's still early and the season hasn't started yet but it's just not like him.

Can any locals shed any light?

Thanks Margaret
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 22:42:41 PM by m495 »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Caretta
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 22:46:13 PM »
I'm no longer a local Margaret but I know Dr John well and I know he tends to spend quite a lot of the early part of the year in Istanbul. This would explain why there is no answer to calls to the hotel. The website seems to be in a renewal period so I hope he knows to do that, but would also explain why the texts are bouncing.

I have a mobile number for him if you would like it to send him a text perhaps - but please tell him his website is expired :-\

Offline hotlips

• Stupid is as stupid does
Caretta
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 05:46:44 AM »
I walked past the other day and they were in the middle of some work there. It was general tidying and re tiling around the pool etc. getting ready for the season. Doesn't help you contact them, but someone must be there to answer the phone!!

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Caretta
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 06:51:27 AM »
I spoke with dr. John last week so he is about, I will try and see him agaiin this morning

Offline m495

Caretta
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 08:19:52 AM »
Thanks guys. Glad all is OK as I was a bit worried about him.

I found his mobile number and his yahoo email address after posting this last night.

I was trying to contact him on behalf of some people that we met there a couple of years ago, so I have passed on all of the details that i have to them.

I was in touch with him when he was in Istanbul a few weeks ago and he was in his usual form :)

As usual, thanks for all of your help.  

Margaret.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf