Author Topic: google mail  (Read 1514 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
google mail
« on: April 19, 2012, 10:13:39 AM »
My google mail page has changed all of a sudden the layouts different also there is a back ground screen saver behind it now where as before it took up the whole screen ,i have done system restore but thats not helped ,i also today opened up with that web page i deleted last week ,but i put new address in and thats ok cannot find it on my add/remove program.[?] ;)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
google mail
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 13:56:14 PM »
Lance if this is related - as I suspect it is - to the problem you had a few days ago, and Stoops advice on how to deal with it. I once again draw your attention to my supplementary advice on that thread http://{A Link to an old CBF topic was here - no longer available}46433.  I certainly don't think you should be effecting a fix by the use of the System Restore or Add/Delete Programme functions:-\

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
google mail
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 14:18:52 PM »
Yes its the same problem it came back again ,i deleted it and entered google address and  now ok ,the main prob is with google mail page seems like the format has changed nothings in the same place bloody computers .[:(!]:D

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
google mail
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 14:44:44 PM »
Try running your anti virus software to see if you do have a virus, in particular a anti virus software that identifies malware. If you don't have any anti-virus software then download the free version of AVG it should clean up your machine, and enable you to protect yourself from further harmful viruses and unwanted intrusions on your PC.

Offline Lotty

google mail
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 14:52:48 PM »
Is it not just the 'new look' which Googlemail is implementing soon? It keeps changing to it on my screen but there is an options button to return to old layout which I did. It will be changing permanently soon.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
google mail
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 16:45:49 PM »
Its only taken me 8 years to learn this one .[:(!]

Offline Supacabby

• Sunny Brighton
  • Location: Sunny Eastbourne by the sea aka Gods waiting room :)
  • Calis Beach - next best place to heaven...
google mail
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 20:13:35 PM »
Someone in Calis PLEASE help Lance out, I really can't do this by email any more, it's worse than Chinese torture lol.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf