Author Topic: Granny's Orange  (Read 3800 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Granny's Orange
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:48:30 AM »
Have to recommend Sam who runs Granny's Orange.  She makes the most fabulous cakes and is so talented.  She made a cup cake wedding cake for our Son's wedding this week and it was beyond wonderful.  It was made to our specifications, design, colour etc.,   Cup Cakes and then a larger cake on top.   My son said the cupcakes where the best he ever tasted.  Sam even delivered out to Sugar Beach. She will make any celebration cake and the good news is she is moving from Fethiye to Calis soon.  i will post some pictures, but if anyone wants a peek at her lovely cakes go to Grannys Orange on Facebook.
Also cannot believe the price we paid... ;D  :)

Offline Marggie

Re: Granny's Orange
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 09:09:20 AM »
Have known Sam for some time now and yes she is very talented and an excellent worker who turns her hand to anything.  She makes the most gorgeous pavlova.

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Granny's Orange
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 09:21:46 AM »
Hi Jacqui, I wasn't sure if you had taken the recommendation, so glad you did and were pleased, she's amazing isn't she!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 10:28:59 AM by kayakebab »

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 09:30:54 AM »
I'm not sure how to post pictures, but Mr Pookie and I were given a beautiful cake to celebrate our 'special' birthdays.   It was absolutely brilliant !    AND declicious !   If any of the animal aid team have a picture, I'm sure they will post it !       Thank you Granny's orange !    nom nom

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2012, 10:39:43 AM »
Big thanks Linda,  Sam is fab... Cakes out of this world.  Will be using her again we are sure, and what a very nice person she is, nothing is too much trouble.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 22:33:46 PM »
She makes wonderful crumpets and bakewell tarts.... She donated some to our coffee morning for Bozalan and they were really scrummy and yes she is a lovely woman.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2012, 06:40:54 AM »
Confession time,   We have ordered  8 cupcakes for today.   ;)
Cannot resist them.  Sam was telling us she will be at the Car Boot in Calis on Sunday and was making up some Chutney,  so we are promised a jar of that too... ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf