Author Topic: Problems With Outlook  (Read 2626 times)

Offline joan

Problems With Outlook
« on: May 03, 2013, 21:05:45 PM »
Anyone else having problems with Outlook. I cant open or send emails.Everytime i try i get a message saying internet explorer has stopped working. Dont have problems with any other web pages only when i go into my emails. >:(

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Re: Problems With Outlook
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 21:12:20 PM »
I've had problems off the LH mouse button not working and the "back" arrow not working. I was quite happy with hotmail but I've dumped outlook for gmail.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 09:11:32 AM »
I also don't like the Outlook. Found it very easy to delete multiple mails acidently.

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 06:09:07 AM »
Anyone else having problems with Outlook. I cant open or send emails.Everytime i try i get a message saying internet explorer has stopped working. Dont have problems with any other web pages only when i go into my emails. >:(

you might find that your have to change ports on out look express as the ports are different here in turkey if you use a vpn for your tv etc you should be able to use it for out look i did know what the ports were but have forgotten now ill see if i can find out again

Offline daveG

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2013, 10:10:39 AM »
Glad I'm not on my own, thought it was just me >:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
I gave up on Outlook years ago and use Thunderbird now - it's very similar to Outlook but free and very modifiable (if you want to). Also a two click job to back up and to restore (headache free when moving to a new laptop for example. I was on Outlook for years and tried loads of mail programs, none of which did enough for my needs. Thunderbird does and was wasy to move everything from Outlook over.

If anyone fancies giving it a try: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/features/

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf