Author Topic: Trouble getting DASK  (Read 5287 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Re: Trouble getting DASK
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2013, 15:25:30 PM »
Good luck Teetee, look forward to hearing they found your properties & it was all just another administrative b&lls up  :)

Offline tonk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2013, 10:27:01 AM »
Good luck Teetee, look forward to hearing they found your properties & it was all just another administrative b&lls up   :)

Sorry for the lack of input here chaps but my dongle was playing up. Many thanks to all for their posts so far and hello to my neighbour teetee. I can also confirm we have a tapu with habitation and we have friends at the coucil who are trying to see what can be done to sort this situation plus our lawyer is ready to progress this if needed. I'm on a notepad so going into great detail is painful so i'll cut short for now and lets see what transpires

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2013, 23:50:58 PM »
Can I ask, what does it say on your tapus where this one says "Mesken"?

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2013, 13:19:35 PM »
Scunner ours is as the picture below, although it does not line up in the boxes as well as the example you have added and having gone through what the boxes mean from details given by cef it was my understanding that the Tapu said under Niteligi was dwelling.

Currently one of the owners who is over is dealing with the Belediye to see if this can be resolved, which indications at the moment are that this may well be possible.

It is still my assumption that there has been a data input issue somewhere that needs to be corrected, how easy this is remains to be seen!!!

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2013, 14:10:26 PM »
Hiya, I've just found this link to the change in the Iskan law 2009.  All in Turkish I'm afraid, you'll need the help of a friendly local to translate    :)

My understanding is that the Developer/Builder is now being chased & made to pay for the Iskan/Hab certs, payments due & issue of, not the buyer - who has already paid their share  by paying for the property in the first place   :)

(ref: Law No. 5543/2006 Settlement Act)

http://eudo-citizenship.eu/databases/national-citizenship-laws/?search=1&country=Turkey

http://www.resmigazete.gov.tr/eskiler/2006/09/20060926-1.htm 

This info may also be of use to Savoyboy, if anyone is in contact with him at the mo.

Good luck
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 18:17:56 PM by cef »

Offline teetee

« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2013, 15:46:02 PM »
cef thanks for this additional information. I have had a brief look at the document you refer to and I am not able to see where this relates to our situation, although I am in no way saying that there maybe something in there that relates to this situation.

Depending on what additional feed back the owners get back from the Belediye I will ask them to see if this document/law has any relavents.

The saga continues...........

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2013, 18:16:49 PM »
No probs teetee, to be honest I wasn't sure 'if' the new law will help you or not, rather depends on what your problem turns out to be    :)

I 'plonked' the link here as it's entitled DASK & thought the info may help other's searching for info on Iskan/DASK    :)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 19:26:24 PM by cef »

Offline Dutchie

Trouble getting DASK
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 19:14:23 PM »
It doesn't make sense though.
Properties aren't be sold without Dask so when you got the Tapu last year, there must have been a Dask insurance.
Have you checked this?

Offline teetee

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 09:33:17 AM »
Duchie, in the past we have had DASK but on looking to renew this year and as the system has now become computerised this is saying our complex is registered as a hotel/tourist property.

If all other owners are like us we have a proper Tapu with living permission and all the correct boxes ticked. We have our own council tax number, water and electric accounts and have had DASK in the past as well as contents insurance.

My thoughts are that someone somewhere just needs to amend the infomation on this wonderful computer to say that instead of one property listed as a hotel there are a number of individual properties...........simples  ;)

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2013, 12:53:45 PM »
I understand and fully agree with you.
If only it was that simple  :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf