Author Topic: washing machine  (Read 3019 times)

Offline chris35

• Newly Registered
Re: washing machine
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2013, 18:27:38 PM »
We had all Beko produces on our first Kitchen in Calis. after 5 years the dishwasher had a problem.  I got in touch with Erin Spot who put us in touch with the Engineers. They duly came and and fixed the machine, it was a small problem.  However, we expected to pay, but where told their was a 7 year guarantee on Beko products.
We also have a Beko tumble drier here in Scotland and I would say it's the best one we have every had, no problems and work perfectly.   Had a Siemens oven that we paid a lot of money for and had nothing but trouble with it from the start it was a pain in the neck.  Cost us a fortune in Engineer call outs..  Dumped it.

Looks like you are one of the lucky ones Jaqui, but I can assure you if you spent most days stripping down appliances and see what I do, you would have a different opinion.

Offline imperialwizard

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2013, 20:30:56 PM »
Julia, I have sent u a msg.Thanks every1 for your comments.

Offline WendyA

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2013, 12:18:19 PM »
Not noticed it this year, but 2 years ago we bought an excellent Samsung washing machine at a, then new, Samsung shop a little further down on the opposite side to Eren Spot.  Its a fab machine - much better than my UK Bosch - and has a 15 minute cycle.  Instructions are in Turkish, but its very easy to use.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf