Author Topic: Furniture  (Read 8865 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Furniture
« on: October 13, 2013, 21:18:59 PM »
Has anyone ordered from ikea Izmir and had it delivered. Do they deliver to Ovacik? Can you order in uk?

Has anyone bought from eren spot or can anyone recommend furniture shops in Fethiye please.

Also I read somewhere that tesco now deliver to Turkey, wil that include furniture?
Thanks all

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Furniture
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 21:25:59 PM »
slikmrs

Respectfully, if you type Eren spot into the search facility you will get 12 pages on the subject

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 21:38:48 PM »
Thanks about the eren spot highlander, will look now.

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 21:49:20 PM »
We have furniture/appliances etc from Erenspot extremely helpful and delivered within 4 hours including washing machine plumbed in and cooker connected, excellent service.

Also ordered 2 chairs from JJ's in Fethiye who drives to ikea in Izmir..........collected and delivered within 48 hours.

Hope this helps

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 21:54:11 PM »
Thanks badger, thats great

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 22:16:34 PM »
We bought everything we needed for furnishing  our villa when we first came to Calis  in 2005  from Eren Spot and they where extremely good. However, at that time we where going to rent out.  This did not happen because we fell in love with the villa and could not bear to think of anyone else being there.  So, although the white goods, and garden furniture where excellent, the living room and bedroom furniture was and is very basic.  We changed the suite immediately as the one we bought was very hard.  We also changed the beds and then the bedroom furniture. 
Eren Spot is great if you want to rent as the furniture is very cheap, but if you want a bit of luxury to use yourself there are other shops. 
There is one on the opposite side to Eren Spot cross the road and keep left.  It's a huge shop with three floors of furniture.  We also bought from a furniture shop in the one way street, which has now moved premises.
We got a carpenter to make us built in wardrobes and also cupboards.
So, it really depends on what you are going to do with your place, rent or keep for yourself.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 23:22:20 PM »
Thanks jaqui; we are moving over permanently to ovacik early next year,if all goes to plan.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2013, 18:48:53 PM »
I'm also looking at furniture stuff. But as I will have some basic stuff to get by on, I think I'll wait until I've been in the house a while and then decide what I think will fit best.

Bern, if I come across anything interesting I'll let you know, but I think you'll be there before I am   :)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2013, 21:32:30 PM »
Thanks Aisha, let me know. There are some lovely corner units at Nar concept.

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2013, 08:24:46 AM »
I have recently purchased most of my furnishings and white goods for my villa from Erin Store and found them to be extremely helpful. You get what you pay for, and while it's not "top end" its value for money. Bekir is very helpful, as are all his staff. Try them first, I am sure you won't be disappointed..

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf