Author Topic: New Laws Re Military Clearance  (Read 6255 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

New Laws Re Military Clearance
« on: November 04, 2013, 20:45:11 PM »
Does anyone know about this please?

We have a great news for all who want to buy property in Turkey. The conveyance procedure for receiving Title Deed is simplified for foreigners with the new regulation at Land Registry and Cadastre Directorate in Turkey.Previously, all property title deeds need to get special permission from Military Headquarters in izmir to check location of the property; how close it is to military zone, strategic facility or military units. From now on, according to the new declaration if one of the foreign buyer has already received a Military permission from the same parceel, the others does not need to ask again for permission.That means foreign buyers do not need to get Military permission from Izmir once more if it was taken before. If you purchase a property where already foreigners have received, you may receive the Title Deed as same as Turkish Citizens at Tapu Office. Antalya Homes will be able to give you tapu in 2-3 days time in place of 2-3 months time.This law Genelge no:1751 has been adopted from 8 October 2013, after the signing by Davut Güney, Gerenal Director of the Land Registry and Cadastre Director.After the full property payment, every buyer will get Title deed as soon as possible! If you plan to purchase that fast, please contact to your sales represantative, we will show you this kind property.Keep in your mind that you need ta pay all property costs before getting the tapu. That means you need to arrange your payment before you come.

I was looking at something else and this link was on it. It was Antalya homes.
Thanks
« Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 21:25:13 PM by slikmrs »

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: New Laws Re Military Clearance
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 00:07:50 AM »
How strange it shows no comments on here, but there are on facebook page. I have only made one post.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 00:10:21 AM »
I have heard about this. The problem is (for me anyway) that I have been hearing how things are about to get much easier for foreigners buying in Turkey for over ten years now and we still have the same system as I knew from day one.

It's hard to get excited.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 00:23:36 AM »
I seem to manage it to the point of hysteria, with this whole house buying,house selling malarkey. It,s  not for the faint hearted thats for sure.. : :)   :)  :-\

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 00:28:38 AM »
He's right.  It is hard to get excited about something like this until it actually materialises.  Its actually been on the statute books since 2007/8, just never actually implemented. 

JF

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 00:33:27 AM »
.This law Genelge no:1751 has been adopted from 8 October 2013, after the signing by Davut Güney, Gerenal Director of the Land Registry and Cadastre Director.

So this hasn,t been put into effect as yet.. :-\

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »
It's not how the Pro Consul described the changes at the recent ex-pat residents meeting. He stated that the Army will issue all deed offices with detailed maps showing restricted military zones, in which case permission or denial can be given immediately at the local deed office. The fee will still apply.

Offline cenk

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2013, 07:18:29 AM »
According to new regulation, if a military check is done for a parcel after 05.05.2011, no need for a new check for any property sale in same parcel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2013, 10:08:07 AM »
It's not how the Pro Consul described the changes at the recent ex-pat residents meeting. He stated that the Army will issue all deed offices with detailed maps showing restricted military zones, in which case permission or denial can be given immediately at the local deed office. The fee will still apply.
This is what was proposed in the "new" law after the last major moratorium relating to foreign buyers five years ago - it never made it into practise due (so I've been told) to a reluctance by the military to cede power to the deeds offices in respect of granting permissions.  A sort of "its my map and you're not playing with it" scenario.

Now that the military have been castrated in terms of power, it looks like a slightly modified version of this process is being rolled out.

JF

Offline milliemars

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2013, 07:03:51 AM »
We have just sold,and our buyers are having to go thru Military Clearance.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf