Author Topic: My Tuxedo 80% off sale plus an extra 20% off with code. Good pressies for men.  (Read 2010 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
My Tuxedo have an 80% off sale and have  some lovely presents for men including waistcoats from £14.99  and pocket hankies from £1.99.   If you put "jingle" into the promotions box on your order you get and extra  20% off until Thursday, also free postage and returns until January15th.
I have bought from this website before and the quality is very good.  :D

http://www.mytuxedo.co.uk/mens/formalwear/party-season-collection?utm_source=MyTuxedo+Live&utm_campaign=64ef66a6d6-Party_Collection_UK11_19_2013&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3df3befbb8-64ef66a6d6-322935569

Offline Eric

Its actually "Up to 80% off"  The average looks to be around 30% off.  Some items look to be good value.

Offline SteveJ

Thanks Jacqui - I've ordered the black and white star design two piece suit and matching tie for my "Leaving Do" at work on December 20th. Won't I look smart?   YES I WILL  so there will be no need for all your sartorially challenged sarky remarks  >:(

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
A white Tuxedo and a choice of two tartan waistcoats for Highlander methinks    ;)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
I bought Phil the red tartan waistcoat and the matching bow tie last Christmas and he wore it for a Burns Supper. It looked really nice.
We have also bought shirts from them as have my son and his friends.  No problems at all. 
Good luck, Steve, with the star suit, you will certainly be noticed.  :o  ;) :D

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
They have some great bargains today... example, waistcoats for £4.99.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf