Author Topic: Lostprophets' Ian Watkins  (Read 5234 times)

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
Lostprophets' Ian Watkins
« on: November 27, 2013, 09:01:25 AM »
Having read about this subject yesterday and today there is nothing in my mind that can come anywhere near understanding how people can carry out this kind of act. Then I find out the following:

"The court was told the two women who stood alongside Watkins in the dock sexually abused their own children and made them available to Watkins for him to abuse."

I sincerely hope these "things" get the kind of justice they deserve in prison as this will be the only place it will happen or alternatively put these sick animals down......

Offline Menthol

Re: Lostprophets' Ian Watkins
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 12:05:19 PM »
I've avoided reading a lot of the stuff as I find it so difficult to read.

The overwhelming majority of us will never understand, anyway who wants to understand? It's beyond comprehension. And that mothers could engineer such acts, equally matches Watkin's special kind of evil.

Offline angela

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 14:23:52 PM »
incredulous! I read an interview with his parents this morning, how do you live with the knowledge you gave life to such a piece of s****!

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2013, 14:33:18 PM »
It's an appropriate case for a 9mm lead injection in the back of their heads.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2013, 15:19:27 PM »
I would hand them all over to The Turkish community.. Evil bit***s.. At least he pleaded guilty.. Sick..

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2013, 23:15:19 PM »
Totally agree with you KKOB. A "double tap" just behind the ear would do it !!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2013, 23:28:45 PM »
I would hand them all over to The Turkish community.. Evil bit***s.

If only there was someone else of this type who could be handed over to them more readily.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2013, 07:41:39 AM »
I have walked past, or rather around this thread, without looking in, but as usual I couldn't help myself, I had to look at what was going to be a train wreck of a thread, and I wasn't disappointed. So I will try, as I have done in similar threads, to bring a more considered response.

To all my good friends in the mob above baying for for blood around this metaphorical castle of a thread, could I ask you to put your pitchforks and fire-sticks down for a moment and consider some of the things you are advocating.

Justice has been done they have been found guilty, sentencing them should mean that they are locked away for a very very long time, whole life life sentence preferred, but to then want some scum of a prisoner - who is likely locked up for some violent or series of crimes - to then provide a further level of violent punishment on behalf of society is perverse.  to expect and then in some way ennoble the scum who do this in prison, supposedly on behalf of society or laughably on behalf of the victim, is not my idea of justice.

As to giving them to the Turks to deliver up punishment, it is almost laughable given almost universal condemnation of Turkish justice, penal code and punishment now and in the past.  No thank you not in my name.

And finally are people implying that the Turks do not have problems similar or even worse than this recent UK case, and therefore are fit and proper people to carry out punishment on our behalf, I think not.  like the UK of Forty years ago the victims are almost certainly not believed by the authorities, most of the abuse is carried out in the family or in areas of society where the a abusers are in control.

Offline teetee

• Travel broadens your mind......and your waist!
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2013, 09:16:40 AM »
I started this thread as I was surprised that no one else had and not because I felt comfortable with the subject.

UBT whilst I appreciate your considered response these kind of situations provoke a less logical and more emotional reaction.

I for one do not feel comfortable with tax payers money being used to keep these people either well or alive and as we do not have a mechanism in place in this country to deal with people like these then only way that they will be dealt with is by people similar to them with a more base code of "values".

If you live in the jungle you have to accept the laws of the jungle and this is what will happen whether we agree with it or not, it is the way to things work in prison the world over and no one has a solution.

It is not what we in the UK could call proper justice but it could be deemed to be the kind of primitive response that most ordinary people understand.

I have never heard any sympathy offered to any of those who has been found guilty of terrible crimes when they have either killed themselves or been killed in prison, why, because we generally look at this as justice even though outside of prison we would call this murder.

As for what happens in other counties that is another matter all together and not relevant to this topic.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2013, 10:42:09 AM »
Teetee an interesting response, but you should remember that thankfully in the UK you live in a civilised society not the jungle.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf