Author Topic: SekerBank Fethiye  (Read 2758 times)

Offline Roy Salmon

SekerBank Fethiye
« on: February 27, 2014, 09:04:51 AM »
Hi All,

Has anybody have experience of Seker Bank. Do they offer a good service etc, as I am thinking of changing
from Ing!

Thanks.

Offline jsp51

Re: SekerBank Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »
Yes, we changed our Ing account to seker last year. Ozge who used to work upstairs at Ing is in Seker now. She speaks good English. Interest rates are competitive with other banks but again they all depend on how long you want to tie money up. Ozge always emails me when interest day comes along (when I'm back in UK) to give me any options that might be available.
We also find their exchange rate is generally the best.
When you enter the Fethiye branch, walk to the far end and Ozge is the last person on the right.
Hope this helps
John

Offline Roy Salmon

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2014, 11:27:05 AM »
Thanks for the info John I have know Ozge for a number of years and she has always been very good
with my Ing account, I just needed a 2nd opinion on Seker!

Thanks again.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 16:30:01 PM »
We opened an account with Şeker a couple of years ago, before Özge moved there, we dealt with a chap called Ufuk, who spoke a little English. We don't do much business apart from the time deposit account and a current account, as our main account is with TEB, but their interest rates appear to be quite good and their internet banking is easy to use, unlike ING's which is a bl**dy pain.

Offline Sea Cruiser

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 19:25:14 PM »
Ozge at Seker Bank as the others have said is very obliging.  Emailing you before interest day.  One of the ladies in the bank is the wife of Alper who the majority of residents know is extremely informative.  Alper now being at Garanti now formerly at ING Bank. The only downside is their limited amount of ATMS but who cares when the service Ozge provides and the interest rates offered are very competitive.  ;)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2014, 02:02:34 AM »
LeeGlo you will be delighted to know as I am sure others will be too that ING have completely revamped their web site and it is now very simply and clearly laid out and possibly one of the easiest to use. I was only checking my balance but could see exactly what to do if I wanted make a transaction.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2014, 13:11:29 PM »
Thanks Nicola, about time too, I could always guarantee that if I was going to have a problem with passwords etc it would be ING and half a dozen clicks to get to my account info.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf