Author Topic: ING Contact  (Read 5820 times)

Offline corbindallas

ING Contact
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:47:51 AM »
Anyone please have a name and e mail address for someone at ING, need to renew my password/id.

Offline quackers

Re: ING Contact
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 14:33:27 PM »
Şennur Baltacı. emaıl sennur.baltaci@ingbank.com.tr

Offline corbindallas

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 08:20:27 AM »
Thanks, I already have her email but do not seem to be getting a response thus my request for info. Will try again?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 08:57:17 AM »
Good luck with that.  We are appalled at the way the ING has changed since it moved.  They only have three people on the desks downstair and one upstairs.  There are always loads of people sitting with tickets and all look like they have lost the will to live.   However, a lot of people do not bother with a ticket, they just barge up to the desk and start to speak to the tellers.
We are definitely now thinking of moving banks as this place is so depressing.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 09:16:30 AM »
.  They only have three people on the desks downstair and one upstairs.  There are always loads of people sitting with tickets and all look like they have lost the will to live.   
Spot on Jacqui, its rare to get served in under 30 minutes there.The only bank I have been into where they have chairs at the counter because the tellers are so slow.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 13:57:36 PM »
I had to go to ING on Tuesday, to draw out money on the sitesi account - probably the biggest mistake ever. My ticket was timed at approx 15:15, I finally got out at approx 17:45. There were actually only 2 tellers, & despite the place being mobbed, the head cashier thought it appropriate to come out of her office & stop both tellers working to do jobs for her. It is probably as near a riot as I have seen, a dozen or so Turkish people leaning over the counter in everyone's face & I genuinely believed at one point the security guy was going to pull out his gun.

The staff from upstairs all came downstairs to try & calm things down, but did nothing to help shorten the queue.

The man on the counter greeted me by name, once I finally got my turn, & from there it was downhill. According to him, my name wasn't on the account, they needed my tax no, passport & kimlik nos. What a load of bullsh1t, they have had all of that info since the account was at the Oyak bank, which ING took over IRO 6-7 years ago. I was told I would have to go upstairs to confirm everything, despite him having a copy of the notarised bank mandate, which had been emailed from the ING system that day, & complete with my signature, on his desk.

No wonder the queues are massive, the staff are working in *rap conditions with a *rap system & nobody in the bank seems to give a t0ss.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 14:23:01 PM by Liz 101 »

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 14:09:20 PM »
I was in there yesterday and left before my number came up as it became clear it was going to be a good hour or more before I was seen.

I know I've criticized them in the past but I went to Finansbank and deposited my cash in there instead; it took all of a few minutes.

However I wish they had mentioned when I was in a couple of months ago when they called me in to sign a new contract or even when I was at the counter yesterday that my ATM card had expired back in February. I was well miffed when I was caught short in Carrefour this morning.

Obviously it's not renewed automatically so something to think about for those that use their card more regularly than I do   :o

Offline bulla

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 20:34:02 PM »
I bank with them too, totally agree the place is a nightmare

Offline savoyboy

• Chiswick, London, UK
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 01:08:56 AM »
I bank with them to,just such a waste
Of time now.
When we used to be looked upstairs,
  Giving us tea and we were always
Out of the bank in 10 min.
 We miss you Melick.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 19:09:08 PM »
We only have an Orange account, which we check monthly on the internet to see how it's doing and what the current interest rate is. Last month the website told me our account had been suspended as we hadn't done any transactions for over a year, so we had to go to the branch.

Just 2 tellers actually working, 2 more ladies sitting near the door doing bugger all that I could see. We were in there for nearly an hour. Once we did get to the counter the cashier told us we should put our customer number in the ticket machine to get seen quicker. She was very nice and spoke excellent English, but it is sooo frustrating sitting waiting while staff are doing nothing. Glad this isn't our main bank.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf