Author Topic: Fethiye spor fixtures  (Read 11193 times)

Offline yabanci

Re: Fethiye spor fixtures
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2014, 08:41:00 AM »
Tickets were sold at the gate throughout last season Sleuth, its just that with Lig 1 football they tended to sell out much quicker than in previous seasons.You should be OK this season just paying at the gate but if you want to be 100% certain of a seat just get a ticket in advance at the club shop.  :)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2014, 15:49:16 PM »
thanks for the info going to the shop anyway might get a shirt  :D

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2014, 15:56:01 PM »
Do you know if there is any prospect of some Fethiyespor games being streamed on TRT website or similar like last year, yabanci?

Offline yabanci

« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2014, 06:07:04 AM »
Unlikely , but check the TRT website for match details.

Offline yabanci

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2014, 20:40:05 PM »
Fethiyespor started their new season with a rather disappointing 0-0 draw at home to Menemen.The 1st half was poor with very few chances at either end but the visitors from Izmir were the better team.The 2nd half was just marginally better with Fethiye missing a couple of glorious chances through Bilgin and Sabri Turgut.Fethiye had to survive a nervy last few minute when full back Estik was sent off for a 2nd yellow card.
Fethiye are away next week to another of the promoted clubs, Keciorengucu.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2014, 20:46:51 PM »
Fethiyespor started their new season with a rather disappointing 0-0 draw at home to Menemen.

Sounds like they had egg on their face. Yeah, I know  ;)

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2014, 12:00:29 PM »
Argueably  the worst match I  have seen at Fethiyespor... I fell asleep for 85 minutes of the 90  :-[    watching schoolboys playing  football in the park would have been of better quality. The standard ( both teams ) was awful.... to say equivilent to `lower conference league` level would be flattering them.... if both teams were  still playing now as I type  I dont think either team would score a goal.
I watch my local team Cheltenham Town in div 2  very regularly when I am back in the UK...  The standard of matches are generally `watchable`.
But the two teams playing last night ... words cant describe how bad they were.
I will go and watch Fethiye again, its local and I feel Fethiye is my second home...  but I may think twice about watching them if there are  premiership games on  tv on sundays or saturdays as an alternative

Perhaps I am being a little over critical of Fethiyespor as I understand the clubs finances got decimated when they were relegated.. and just like in the uk football ... no  money =  no players to buy
So maybe this `quality` is `it` :(

If Fethiye perform  regularly like they did last night then they are heading for another relegation and oblivion , ok it was the first match  and   the opposition were no better   lets hope ... and I  do hope... it gets better for them and some quality  and  good results start to happen... we shall see

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2014, 12:07:15 PM »
Also annoying, and very noticable  is watching turkish players dropping and feigning  injuries at the `drop of the hat`   stop start football at its worse  last night  and  its been very regular in the  several  Fethiyespor matches I have seen over the seasons...perhaps its the `norm` out here but its very off putting.

Offline villain

• The most unpopular poster in the village
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 10:12:03 AM »
Any team with 10(?) new players are going to need time to gel.

It's very early days. Obviously I wasn't there (hope to make it next year in Lig 1), but surely you'll get a better idea 6-8 games in - just ask Louis Van Gaal...

I'd also wish to complain to a mod for Scunner pinching (improving?) my crap Menemen gag.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »
Agree it might be too early to judge..... but reference  Luis van Gaal    ...he has 134 million  to spend   ;D

Fethiyesport has zilch.... what you see is what you get...  question is can the coach do something with what he is `dealt`      but like I said   the opponents  sunday night were equally as awful... so horses for courses  maybe

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf