Author Topic: Telephone line installer  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

Telephone line installer
« on: July 22, 2014, 12:56:45 PM »

We have a problem with our telephone line and as usual here it is not turk telecoms problem it's ours, does anybody know of someone reliable that can put a new line in for us from the pole to the house?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Re: Telephone line installer
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2014, 14:29:34 PM »
It's TT's responsibility to get the line from the pole to your house. However, any electrician can do the job.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 14:41:50 PM »
TT are only responsible for the cable to the box in the garden ring Bayram 05352392334

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 16:37:29 PM »

We don't have a box in the garden, it's up a pole across the road. Nobody else in the block is willing to pay for new line. They have mobiles and use dongles for the internet. I just want to get back to some better speeds. But I don't think they will let me have an exclusive line. So when I have paid for the installation, they will all want to connect to the new line.

Thanks Mark, I will give him a call and see what he can do for us.

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 18:16:50 PM »
When our neighbours had their line put in last year, the Telecom engineers attached a new line to the post (outside our little complex) and left him enough cable to take around the garden and to his house. He then needed an electrician to "install" the line inside the house.

If you have a pole, you should get a separate line, we have one but don't use it.

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 15:38:32 PM »

Called Bayram, he came to have a look, catch 22, he cannot do the job as the cable is buried in the road, he said big problem with Belediye if he digs up the road, he said it is Turk Telecom's responsibility to bring cable onto plot and then electrician to connect into property from TT's box. TT say it is our problem to replace cable. In to battle again with TT tomorrow >:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf