Author Topic: Pantry Moth Gone  (Read 4248 times)

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
Re: Pantry Moth Gone
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2014, 23:06:30 PM »
Just  to put a cap on this.

Since the OP's first post, the weather has cooled and as far as we are concerned, these moths have gone away. Not that they were ever a nuisance because as soon as we knew they were around, everything loosely bagged in cupboards, went into sealed containers.

TC  ;D ;D

Offline catsrus

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2014, 16:42:23 PM »
Just  to put a cap on this.

Since the OP's first post, the weather has cooled and as far as we are concerned, these moths have gone away. Not that they were ever a nuisance because as soon as we knew they were around, everything loosely bagged in cupboards, went into sealed containers.

TC  ;D ;D

If you knew they were around putting stuff in sealed containers will not stop them multiplying!!!   I had unopened packets which as soon as I knew had moth I put in sealed containers and then I found moths flying or dead in the containers!!!

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2014, 17:15:14 PM »
In a previous life were you a nuclear radioactive waste spill clean-up operative?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
Sarcasm was far from my mind. I am sorry if it came across like that. Instead I was impressed by the thorough and rigorous way* you took on these pests. And, eventually, overcame them. Well done.

[* the sort of thoroughness and rigour that would be required in cleaning up radioactivity spills, or in dealing with ebola patients without passing on the disease - although not quite so dramatic as these, of course.]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 17:35:09 PM by Colwyn »

Offline catsrus

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2014, 19:58:55 PM »
In a previous life were you a nuclear radioactive waste spill clean-up operative?

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit
Sarcasm was far from my mind. I am sorry if it came across like that. Instead I was impressed by the thorough and rigorous way* you took on these pests. And, eventually, overcame them. Well done.

Apologies accepted!!!!   
[* the sort of thoroughness and rigour that would be required in cleaning up radioactivity spills, or in dealing with ebola patients without passing on the disease - although not quite so dramatic as these, of course.]

Offline buzz58

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2014, 23:18:12 PM »
I'll bring you some pantry moth next time i come to stay,hate to see you with out them,told you to freeze every thing and that would get rid of them.

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2014, 10:17:21 AM »
Pardon KKOB. ;D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf