Author Topic: best of the restaurants on Fethiye Prom.  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: best of the restaurants on Fethiye Prom.
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2015, 09:56:44 AM »
Andy, next holiday you come to Scotland...That is the place for steaks.  i guarantee you wlll not be disappointed and you are invited to call in at Harvey Halls.
One reason why we don't order steak in Turkey because it cannot be bettered for us,  and when I suggested Steak to Phil the other night at a restaurant, he said he wanted something different not just ordinary steak.
Nice to meet you both this week.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2015, 12:15:37 PM »
Myself and family and friends have had a few dozen steaks over the last couple of years at Mancero. We have never had a tough dry aged steak, we always go for the fillet or ribeye. my brother in-law had the beef chop last week, although very tasty was also very fatty.

Offline Ally B

« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2015, 12:52:54 PM »
Jacqui.  Take Phil to the Merhaba and order the Chinese style steak on a sizzling plate you would not believe the flavours and texture, puts Chinese restaurants to shame.

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2015, 15:18:54 PM »
Nice to meet you and phil.I will dig my passport out ;D ;D

Offline Lotty

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2015, 16:47:20 PM »
There is a queue AOK. . . .   ;)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2015, 18:55:58 PM »
address has nice food and service

Offline jo b

• Chandler's Ford, UK
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2015, 10:46:29 AM »
We ate at Mancero three times during our recent stay- the evenings were chilly and the inside of the restaurant is very stylish and lady maitre de very efficient and pleasant .

Throughly recommend the homemade burgers and the calamari and prawn starters all delicious... in regard to the steaks would say it's safer to stick to the fillets despite being supposedly 28 day matured and looking good in their raw state we found both beef chop and sirloin to be tough.

Also we wouldn't visit on a Saturday night again the kitchen struggled to cope and the food not the same quality that it had been earlier in the week.

We stopped for drinks at the Orka Boutique Hotel bar Carnival and the staff were very welcoming and we were talking to people at another table- they raved about the food there. Unfortunately as it was our last day we couldn't give it a try..but on the list for September.

Our other favourite is even further round the prom -Iskele again staff are lovely and the chicken shish is amazing the chicken is marinaded on yogurt and spices and melts in your mouth.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf