Author Topic: Blue green residence  (Read 3681 times)

Offline andiebee1981

• Newly Registered
Blue green residence
« on: July 01, 2015, 21:42:26 PM »
Hi just looking for info reviews opinions etc in the blu green residence. We are looking to come to calis early September with our 2 year old boy just wondering if it is nice suitable etc.

If not any recommendations for anywhere else ? We're looking for an apartment ideally in a complex with large nice pool grassed areas for little one to run around on a bar and maybe playground or something

Thanks in advance

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Blue green residence
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 23:52:18 PM »
This is the review page from T.A.  A lot of them are first time reviewers which one person has questioned, as he has given the place a bad review... 
http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g298031-d3335666-Reviews-Blue_Green_Residence-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html
Take a look at the Caretta Apart Hotel, which is always No.1 of all the places to stay in the area and is really popular, run by a Doctor and his wife.  I have never heard a bad word against it.
Also the Oykun Hotel has apartments.  Although the Hotel is now a Thomson Hotel.  The apartments are not included, so you have to book them directly with the Hotel.   Oykun would be a good choice, many members have stayed there and enjoyed it.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 06:12:55 AM »
The Caretta is close to a main road and I don't think there is much open space for a child to run around, but excellent place to stay. We have friends staying at the Blue Green in September, it is set back from the front a 20 mins walk to the bars and restaurants in Calis, but looks very nice.

Offline Phil

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 08:52:47 AM »
The Kaan Hotel also has a few apartments.
The large gardens are very secure with some nice shady areas. Can't remember if there is a kiddies pool, but it would be a great place to stay with a toddler.

Offline KIP

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 10:13:34 AM »
When I am not travelling alone I stay in the Forest Valley complex (up near the nursing home) and can recommend it if you are travelling with small children. It has lovely gardens and a nice children's pool. The ground floor apartment is child-friendly and has everything you would need.- I am hoping to go there with my granddaugher some time soon (she's going to be one at the weekend). It is a 20 minute walk to the seafront but the Dolmus stops right outside to take you most of the way to Calis or all the way to Fethiye if you want - or there is a taxi button outside as well, very cheap to get into Calis.

This is the review I did on TripAdvisor last year (for the larger, upstairs apartment. The same owners have a two-bed downstairs apartment which is the one I'm referring to)

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowUserReviews-g298031-d2018970-r207550936-3_bed_Calis_beach_Duplex-Fethiye_Mugla_Province_Turkish_Aegean_Coast.html#REVIEWS

Offline IanK

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 13:23:23 PM »
You should look at Sunset Beach Club - its in front of Blue Green, and therefore right on the beach. people staying at Blue Green have to walk past it to get to the beach.

It has 7 pools plus several kiddies paddling pools and plenty of grass. There is also a small children play area (slide, swings etc) on the beach itself.

Our grand children love it.

It also has an on site bar, restaurant and shop.

I'm sure if you Google  "Sunset Beach Club Turkey" you will find lots of apartments to rent - there are all sizes from 1 bed aparts to 5 bed villas.

Regards

Ian

Offline rossostu

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 14:56:04 PM »
We have stayed three times the last time was May 2015,We are going again  4/9/15.
It's a relaxing place to stay. Dolmus stops outside B&G, Staff very helpful. You should enjoy.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 19:12:44 PM »
Hotel Club-E has a huge garden area - it is normally available through Thomson but you can book direct. Handy for seafront, water taxi and aquapark.

http://www.hotelclub-e.com/RESERVATION__hotel_club-e_Boutique_Hotel_and_elite_luxury_hotels_in_calis_fethiye.php

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 19:54:10 PM »
I think the O.P will have booked by now as the posting was 1st July and they wanted to come in September.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf