Author Topic: Electricity prices  (Read 2205 times)

Offline Susiepink

Electricity prices
« on: September 18, 2015, 17:39:40 PM »
Can anyone tell me what Aydem currently charge for a unit of electricity please? Strange situation, I've just moved and I'm told I have to read my own meter and send the amount owing to my landlord along with my monthly rent. I'm being a bit cautious because the Gardner tried to rip me off today, he was demanding 55tl for complex electric.  There are 3 garden lights, and I moved in less than 3 weeks ago !

Offline LeeGlo

Re: Electricity prices
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 08:05:37 AM »
Well that should be fun, if it's like our meter there are 3 or 4 different fingures to take into account, trying to catch them before they move on is a trick in itself. But I think the unit price is the same for each set of figures. Why can't they be like the water meters -  a doddle to read and calculate. You have my sympathy.
Wouldn't it be easier for you to just pay the bill when it comes?

Offline Susiepink

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2015, 08:52:00 AM »
It's not that simple! Landlord will get the bill, I've been told to calculate how much I've used and include it with my rent. I've been given 2 figures, 35 kurus then 45 kurus, so I'm trying to find out what others are paying per unit.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2015, 09:01:39 AM »
If you go to the Aydem web site you can see the bill you just need to enter the meter number which is on the bar code sticker that they put on the meters.Also you can see how much per unit. As for not seeing the bill normally they are left at the meters so you should see it before the landlord if he does not live there.Unless the gardener shows you the bill do not just pay him as you have no proof of the real cost and you can see if its being shared equally among other properties.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf