Author Topic: Goldfinger Ovacik  (Read 3096 times)

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
Goldfinger Ovacik
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:04:10 AM »
 Does anybody know if Gold finger hairdressers in Ovacik will be open during the winter? In previous years it opened Monday, Wednesday and Friday but it appears to be closed down when we checked today. In previous years there was info in the window giving details of opening etc.

Any info will be most welcome.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Goldfinger Ovacik
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 12:30:07 PM »
Hi Don,
They are closed in November, open again in December,  Monday's, Wednesday's  and Friday's
This was a message they sent to their F.B. members
 ----------------------------------
Wow, another season over! We’d like to thank all our clients old and new for visiting us this year and letting us make you all look fabulous! We’ve also really enjoyed working with so many lovely brides and their entourages.
We’re closed in November while the team has a much-needed rest after another busy summer, but don’t forget our Ovacık salon will be open three days a week from December – on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays – for all your winter hair, nails and beauty needs.
However, we also have some important news to share.....
The doors of our Hisarönü salon have closed for the last time, and next season we will operate from our Ovacık salon only, where our state-of-the-art treatment rooms are located. We have quite simply got so busy up there that we felt Hisarönü was distracting us from focusing fully on our clients and their needs.
Our aim is always to provide the absolute best service to everyone who walks through our doors, and dividing our attention between two salons is no longer the way to maintain our high standards.
We look forward to continuing to provide the GoldFinger treatment, whether you’re a winter regular or a summer visitor!
With love & best wishes from
Kathy, Bayram and the GoldFinger team

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 14:32:58 PM »
Thanks for that Jacqui, my wife will be very happy at the news, she likes her hair done there and I can get a pedicure.  :)  :)  :)

Offline DonM

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 15:18:19 PM »
It appears my wife's favourite hairdresser (Murat) has left Goldfinger.  Does anybody know where he is working now? I did inquire at Goldfinger but no info was forth coming.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf