Author Topic: Disgrace  (Read 2577 times)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: Disgrace
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2016, 09:05:20 AM »
Disgraceful yes, as usual, but with a bit of luck if England play as bad as they did in the last world cup they will be back home in a couple of weeks.  ;)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2016, 09:45:00 AM »
Some England fans throwing bottles at police again last night. Riot gear out again; tear gas deployed again. Meanwhile some Welsh fans attack low bridge with camper van.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Welsh-football-fans-France-trip-gets-worst/story-29385845-detail/story.html

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2016, 19:47:45 PM »
Sorry John F yes English and I'm ashamed to say it but also I'm sure there are a 'minority'  of British fans who act in the same way. I don't condone any hooliganism whatever nationality they are. Today I'm ashamed to be English.

Offline Jack13

« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2016, 23:06:11 PM »
there could be worse to come tonight after that result.

Offline reganjayne

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2016, 23:17:07 PM »
It's not just the England fans causing the trouble, the Russians have gone out there just to start fights with the English fans, if you see the news from here it shows them deliberately going out of their way to seek out the English fans.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2016, 06:00:44 AM »
Well the ones I see on my t v screen all have shaven heads, grossly overweight and tattoos all over their bodies. don't look Russian to me. by the way please don't call them English fans, they are not. they are yobs who purposely go just to cause trouble. :(

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2016, 06:27:08 AM »

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2016, 09:03:35 AM »

It is out of order to blame the French Police. In the last 12 months they have had to deal with mass murders, explosions,

terrorism, illegal immigration, and the influx of hundreds of thousands of visitors for the Euro's. We have UK thugs that

continue to blacken our countries reputation and need to be stopped. But Russia and sportsmanship do not go together.

There are reports of hundreds of Russian thugs flying to Switzerland and hiring cars ect to drive into France to avoid

recognition on banned lists at French airports. France is already on a state of high alert. The last thing they need is this

bunch of low life's wrecking their country and economy. My view is that Russia should be banned from sport full stop.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2016, 09:58:57 AM »
I have a bit of sympathy for the average English football fan who has gone to France simply to support their team, and I do think they are in the majority.  Unfortunately this is what they are up against, and I apologise in advance for using an image from the Daily Fail. 

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf