Author Topic: Perfume/ Turkish delight shop  (Read 5809 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Perfume/ Turkish delight shop
« on: August 03, 2016, 18:34:36 PM »
I belong to a group on facebook which is for Hisaronu and the last week or so I have been reading really awful posts about a guy who works in a perfume shop which I believe also sells Turkish delight, Im not that familiar with which shops are where in Hisaronu as i dont go there that much..
Anyway said guy is proper hassling people to buy perfumes and when they dont calls them all sorts of names and swear words etc...
I know times are tuff but this is sooo off putting to read i wondered if any CBF members have experienced this or may know the guy and could have a word because this is just soo not acceptable i dont think!

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Perfume/ Turkish delight shop
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 20:04:42 PM »
I have seen a few shops in Hisaronu that sell the fake perfume that is suppose to be the real thing and a couple of them sell perfume.  There is one on the way up to the Shine on the same side, but no idea who the guy is.

Offline Sleuth

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2016, 13:01:37 PM »
Been told this morning by someone who lives in the Ovacik / Hisaronu  area that its the quietist July / August  they can ever remember, and that very many businesses are unhappy.. but still no need for a rude attitude  by some...  times are going to be tough out there probably next year even... only the most popular places will survive, but many will be facing  early closures.... 

Offline WordBird

• What's the worst that could happen?
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 14:11:40 PM »
The shop that has been the subject of these threads is at the bottom of the main strip through Hisaronu, on the roundabout outside Whiteman restaurant. It's between Jimmy Shoe and Bling (I think).

I'm assuming the reports are accurate as several people have said similar things about this particular shop.

I'm popping back to the UK in a few weeks and a friend has asked me to take her some Turkish delight. Needless to say, I won't be purchasing it from this particular outlet. (Or maybe I should go in, just to see what happens when I decide not to buy.  :angel: )

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf