Author Topic: implants at holident  (Read 3457 times)

Offline kellyleekyle

• Newly Registered
implants at holident
« on: October 15, 2016, 20:30:46 PM »
well just want to let you all know my experience so far, I'm a true dental phobic patient, i needed some implant work for my back teeth, top and bottom but couldn't stretch to uk prices. My daughter is getting married next year and i really want to be able to smile on the photos.  Due to all the great reviews on here, regarding holident dental, i thought id book a consultation when i came in july for a holiday, i met with Dr tonguc and he wanted to do i implants on top and 4 on bottom with 7 zirconium crowns on top and 5 on bottom, i also asked him to change my 5 existing crowns for new zirconium ones also. we agreed he'd do the top first so i could save for the bottom at a later date, i returned home and booked my next trip for october, i have to admit, i have bombarded him with questions, he must have been sick of me, but bless him, he answered everyone with professionalism. i returned for the treatment, booking a five day trip, i arrived and was petrified, they gave me a tablet to ease my anxiety, i was still scared but was able to sit in the chair without wanting to bolt, so bonus, dr tonguc tried to ease my fears, gave me numerous injections and placed the 5 top implants, nowhere near as bad as id imagined, not a pleasant experience, but no worse than an extraction. left and managed to enjoy a spot of sunbathing, took the pain relief they gave and antibiotics, only really needed the pain meds for 2 days. has to have a soft diet for a few days. my face swelled for 4 days they back to normal. had my stitches removed before my flight home, day 4. booked back for May next year for the final part of treatment, all being well. 

Anyone who is considering having implant treatment abroad, i can't recommend holident highly enough and thats coming from someone who hates anything dentist. ill keep you posted with the finished results

Offline stuart1955

Re: implants at holident
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 20:53:21 PM »
I had a lot of dental work done at holident about 3 years ago and they were fantastic, went back in May to see if I could have a couple of implants done but had to have a bone graft done first which takes at least 6 months before any further work can be done, so also booked for May to see Dr Tonguc and hopefully if bone graft has worked ok will get the implants done and then finished off next September. I can't fault the treatment and care I've had from holident, both Cagatay and Dr Tonguc are fantastic dentists and really nice guys

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 21:03:43 PM »
what were the prices compared to england

Offline kellyleekyle

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2016, 21:13:05 PM »
what were the prices compared to england

I'm sure the prices will vary dependant on treatment plans and the impacts you choose, the implants range from £300 for turkish, £500 for alpha bio to £750 for nobel biocare, then the crowns range from £90 to £160 per tooth for implant crowns, then if you need any dental work or bone grafts/sinus lifts, this would be additional.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2016, 06:32:52 AM »
Prices for all dental treatment compared to Scotland are about one third cheaper.  All my family have seen Cagatay now and Phil and I use him as our Dentist, visiting him when we are over each year.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2016, 06:37:41 AM »
He'll be due for his Royal Warrant soon.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2016, 06:39:53 AM »
I see you have posted the same thing twice in two different categories.  We all read the new postings so you are fine just to post once.  However, I am sure Cagatay will be pleased, he is a member too.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf