Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 3330 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Thank you
« on: November 25, 2016, 09:52:51 AM »
We really cant thank inspector enough for sorting out all of our paperwork. We had a lot of problems at the beginning due to our house not being registered after several visits back and forth we were able to change addresses on our residency permits.. We have now got a decent health insurance and 2 year residency. All sorted. If you use his services, you really can't go far wrong. Thanks to JohnF for recommending him.Much appreciated.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Thank you
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 15:26:42 PM »
No hint of calamity or disaster in this post, Bernie. You may be losing your touch.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 16:18:01 PM »
You have no idea how much of a calamity the whole soddin process was..Good old inspector was sick of the sight of us..He really is one in a million. Such a lovely family and team too.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 21:14:32 PM »
The thing that is different about Inspector (Mustafa) is that there are many companies offering to help with things for ex-pats but they need to find out the law first. Mustafa knows about residency because he was the Fethiye police manager for this. He knows about entering/leaving, car importation etc because he did his time at the border - he knows about bringing your possessions in a container into Izmir because he was stationed there. He knows about entry visa regulaitons because he's done his time at the airport...you get the idea..

He doesn't find out what needs to be done - he knows what needs to be done. Mustafa has always been one of the few guys that the other "helper"companies call when they have a Brit needing help - so just go to him first!!

Plus he's just a genuinely nice guy

Offline foggiestmeldrum

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 21:22:14 PM »
Glad he's a member of this forum, someone to turn to when you need advice and help

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2016, 19:01:45 PM »
Glad you are now sorted Berni...we are going to use Inspector when we apply for residency.
This may sound daft but if we have residency and take out health insurance we then woukd not need travel insurance as well would we?

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2016, 21:11:16 PM »
Yes, I think you would. But that don't mean owt!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2016, 05:58:20 AM »
I am now not sure that we are going to need residency as I dont think Iv been working our dates out properly, well I have as in the counting back how many days but I thought if you had 90 days in a 180 day period you then had to leave Turkey for 90 days now im not so sure  :( :( :o

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2016, 06:35:26 AM »
Inspectors your man Karenina, he will put you right x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf