Author Topic: Villa needed  (Read 6676 times)

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
Re: Villa needed
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 11:00:44 AM »
Thank you, Swindsor! Yes, we're a couple of minutes from The Angel bar/restaurant and eat there regularly. Their chicken wings are delicious - and it's lovely sitting outdoors under the canopy (laptop on the table) watching the world go by!

I don't mind letting members know prices as they are very reasonable and have not increased for the last few years: £750 pw in May, June and September; £850 pw in high season, July and August.

We are very keen to get bookings this year as we have spent a fortune in putting in a brand new terrace with h&c showers, free wi-fi, glass screen for jacuzzi (£400! as it had to be hand made) - also we can't go this year due to husband's poor health.

I have poured my heart into our villa with all my artwork and pebble murals on walls - so sad we can't enjoy it, but hopefully some CBF members can.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2017, 14:27:05 PM »
Arty, off topic a bit, but how many days of your trip did it take to sort out getting the new regulations done?

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 14:17:52 PM »

We have booked through rainbow who have looked after us for the past few years so all good, thankyou.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2017, 10:40:13 AM »
Arty, off topic a bit, but how many days of your trip did it take to sort out getting the new regulations done?
For me, not much time: just signing forms sent by Rainbow who manage our property for us. We have to pay an extra £150

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2017, 10:59:27 AM »
We were quoted £250 Property maintenance fee plus £250 new Rental agreement for registering guests on the new system by Rainbow.

Offline strange

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2017, 14:32:15 PM »
Hi Arty, so you can do it all from the UK, and we don't have to be in Turkey to register?
All I've read previously is that the people named on the TAPU have to be present.

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2017, 15:15:53 PM »
There has been a lot of scaremongering by individuals who, to be frank, have a whole different agenda to those wanting to rent out their properties in the Fethiye area.

Have a look at this topic as opposed to the original letting topic, it explains more: http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=62997.0

JF

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 15:26:52 PM »
My brother-in-law phoned the police and was told either he or my hubby have to be in Turkey to register and sign forms. My understanding is if you are already with a Letting company then they can do it for you (as in Artys case) as they have control of your property. Hope this helps you Strange.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2017, 19:39:46 PM »
We were quoted £250 Property maintenance fee plus £250 new Rental agreement for registering guests on the new system by Rainbow.
£250 management fee, plus newly notified one-off cost of £150 for system - what I understand from Rainbow.

Offline Rana

• Newly Registered
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2017, 20:57:36 PM »
This is the email we received from Rainbow Artymar with a link for property maintenance at £250 & rental management at £250.

We are only offering this service to owners that have Property Management, Rental Management and sign a rental declaration with us.We need to ensure we have total control of who is coming and going because we are seen by the authorities as taking full responsibility for the reporting process. The consequences of providing inaccurate information are very severe.

This also means that at the end of each season we will calculate your rental income tax on your behalf and arrange to pay it to the tax office. There maybe a small charge at the end of the year when we pay the tax over, at the moment he charges 100TL.

We have purchased a multi usage system from the Government so we can input guests each day of the season, the cost of this to owners is £150 and this is a one off payment.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf