Author Topic: October holiday review  (Read 1503 times)

Offline suzyq

• Newly Registered
October holiday review
« on: October 24, 2017, 20:14:58 PM »
We couldn't have wished for better weather for our weeks holiday, non stop sunshine and no rain or storms, just needed a cardigan at night. We stayed at Jiva Beach and found it to be excellent, especially the staff who are a credit to the hotel, but still think I would prefer to stay in an apartment. We didn't find it too far to walk into Calis and had a couple of nights out for a drink and shopping. Went on the water taxi to Fethiye and had cocktails in the Cafe Park Teras overlooking the harbour which reduced any remaining stresses to zero, followed by fish and chips at Artys and a visit to see the revolving loo seat cover (simple things please simple minds!!) We went to the Sunday market quite early so found it to be quiet but it was easier to look round and make our purchases. Our last night was spent at Obens and the food and welcome was just as good as ever. A week isn't really long enough to visit but it is better than being in the rain at home and it is always lovely to see everyone. I am now patiently waiting for my first grandchild to be born in 2 weeks and hopefully will be able to take her to Calis in the future.

Offline marina

Re: October holiday review
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2017, 20:28:20 PM »
Lovely review susyq. Hope all goes well with the new grandchild. A life changing event if ever there was one, but I wouldn't swap any of our four little boys for the world and also hope to bring them to Calis in the future   :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf