Author Topic: A fancy restaurant is hiring a new pianist....VERY RUDE  (Read 1149 times)

Offline mary62

• Growing old disgracefully.
A fancy restaurant is hiring a new pianist....VERY RUDE
« on: April 26, 2018, 11:03:01 AM »
A fancy restaurant is hiring a new pianist

A guy called John comes in and says "Hi there, I'm here about the pianist position."

The manager replies "That's fantastic, do you mind sitting at the piano and showing me what you can do?"

So John sits at the piano and starts to play one of the most beautiful songs the manager has ever heard. Stunned at the end of the performance he says "That's absolutely wonderful, what's it called?"

John replies "Oh it's one of my songs, I call it 'Your daughter sucked on my balls and I jizzed on her forehead'."

The manager, shocked, stammers "Oh, right... urr, do you have any more?"

The pianist resumes playing, and yet again plays an absolutely magical piece of music.

The manager says "Incredible! What do you call this one?"

John replies "Oh, I call that one 'I'm going to stick my tongue up your asshole and lick your colon'."

The manager says to him "Ok, look, you're hired. I can't let a talent like you get away, but please never let the clients know the names of your songs, it simply won't do in an establishment like this."

So John agrees and starts work that night.

A few weeks later, the buzz about the restaurant is incredible, people are so enamored with this pianist they recommend their friends, come back regularly just to eat and hear this amazing music play. And one night, the pianist says to the diners "OK ladies and gentlemen, after this song I'm going to take a short break and I'll resume my playing for you shortly," and goes off to take a small comfort break.

As he's returning from the restroom the manager swiftly approaches him and exclaims "John! Do you know your dick is hanging out of your trousers and the whole room can see it?!"

John replies "Know it?! I f$*king wrote it!"

Offline AOK

• Plumstead, London, UK
Re: A fancy restaurant is hiring a new pianist....VERY RUDE
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 16:44:37 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Re: A fancy restaurant is hiring a new pianist....VERY RUDE
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 22:30:16 PM »
Roy 'chubby' Brown would be proud of that one   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf