Author Topic: Hayed Dog Fest  (Read 1845 times)

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
Hayed Dog Fest
« on: October 08, 2018, 18:08:12 PM »
On behalf of 'Grizabella' I've taken the liberty of copying her post from the HAYED Facebook page....

A HUGE THANK YOU to all involved in making our first ever dog Fest in Çalış such a success. Hayed wants to thank all the volunteers who made our weekend so special. We had a mix of all nationalities who worked their socks off and we can't thank you enough. Thank you to all our sponsors and people who generously donated money and goods to Hayed,Thank you to 4P1K,Fethiye Belediye,our entertainers,our bakers who produced some lovely goodies and of course YOU the public for attending and spending your hard earned cash. Of course Hayed had a few hiccups with the organisation,especially with the cancellation the weekend before but lessons will be learnt in time for next year!!!!!!! Yes,we intend to have an annual Dog Fest in Çalış for Hayed!..............We do not know the exact amount raised as a few donations were in foreign currency and we need to wait until these are converted but we have certainly raised in the region of 20,000tl !!!!!!!
If I have omitted to thank any one please accept my apologies now,I'm still trying to recover from the weekend xxxxxxxx

Also attached is a photo of the gorgeous Aslan, now thankfully recovered from his injuries and enjoying his duties with the Zabita.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf