Author Topic: dining table and coffee table  (Read 2364 times)

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
dining table and coffee table
« on: May 10, 2006, 23:05:31 PM »
We have virtually finished all our furnishing, with the helpf or our shopper, but have yet to decide on a dining and coffee table. Anyone recommend any good stores where we may get matching tables? We have considered having the stuff made by the carpenter, and again, wondered if anyone has any idea of prices? thanks Sue

Offline Jules1

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 23:16:38 PM »
Hi Sue
We were quoted an excellent price on a round/extending to oval dining table and chairs from Just Wood in Calis.  They said we could choose any style we wanted but even took us across the road to someones home to show us the table they had made.   They had a lovely choice of wood as well.  I can't tell you the exact price because they gave us a job lot price for lots of other items as well.
They have a website as well, if you search on here for Just Wood you should find it.
Happy shopping
Julie  8)

Offline doll

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 09:56:42 AM »
i was told su mobeliya
on olu deniz road
they sell nice stuff

Offline Phil

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2006, 12:51:05 PM »
Can some one send me the web site address for Just Wood - can't find it on here - I have had it once but lost it - Cheers

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2006, 20:26:51 PM »

www.justwood.org     posted on the open forum as it was taken from their ad in the Landof Lights. :)

Offline Phil

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 20:03:36 PM »
Does any one have any epxerence of Just Wood ?? I have sent them a photograph and diagram of a TV cabinet we want making - they have given me a price and it seems a bit expensive.

We want to order it now so that it is ready when we come across, but without some reassurance about their quality it would be a bit of a gamble.

Or can any one else recommend a carpenter who could make a made to measure piece in natural pine with black iron twiddly bits ?? (Preferably some one with an email addy so I can send them details.) Or is this type of thing available from the shops ??

Thanks everyone for your help.

Offline smudge

• Calis, TR
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 20:23:39 PM »
Just Wood started with good prices but getting greedy now. Cant fault the workmanship but prices rising to far.
There are loads of carpenters in Patlangic and the Industrial Estate by the otogar who can do just as good work a lot cheaper.
There is a shop near migros, (exit,left,over crossroad,shop on left) who built a tv cab for friends, fantastic quality and very good price,I will get the name and details next time im up thay way.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf