Author Topic: fethiye times news  (Read 2631 times)

Offline arrian

fethiye times news
« on: August 31, 2009, 05:05:52 AM »
hope someone can help me. i had my laptop in for repair and when i got it back the fethiye times news had had a makeover. although it's much improved i can't find the forum section any more. i tried to e-mail them using the e address given but that came back as not existing. luckily i had saved an item from the calis beach forum otherwise i would not have been here either. does anyone know where i'm going wrong and can you advise? many thanks for the help. arrian

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
fethiye times news
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 05:53:14 AM »
I believe the log in section was closed down because the Fethiye Times was hacked into twice which closed the site down for several hours. I don't think it has been reinstated on the new site. :)

Offline arrian

fethiye times news
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 07:14:09 AM »
thanks for that info tribalelder, thought it was me doing something wrong. shame 'cos i enjoyed the site.

Offline Fethiye

fethiye times news
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by arrian

hope someone can help me. i had my laptop in for repair and when i got it back the fethiye times news had had a makeover. although it's much improved i can't find the forum section any more. i tried to e-mail them using the e address given but that came back as not existing. luckily i had saved an item from the calis beach forum otherwise i would not have been here either. does anyone know where i'm going wrong and can you advise? many thanks for the help. arrian

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback regarding our new site.

We have, as tribalelder said, discontinued the log on requirement. We don't need it therefore why have it.

We are working to revamp some of our most popular content and will be updating the links section shortly.

In the mean time all you need to do is book mark this forum in your browser.

If you use Google bookmarks they will be stored off your computer so that in the event of any loss of data on your computer they will still be available.

A full list of the benefits of our new site can be found in this article http://www.fethiyetimes.com/news/44-news/5508-welcome-to-the-new-look-fethiye-times.html

Hope that helps.

Offline arrian

fethiye times news
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2009, 06:57:13 AM »
thanks for the further info. i did get onto the new site ok, but it was the forums section that i couldn't find, obviously now i understand why. and yes, much easier without having to log on each time. hope you do bring back the forum tho'. look forward to it![?] thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf